Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2004 4:21:35 PM EDT
So, this morning QS and I, as well as another couple, decide to visit our local zoo to get out and enjoy the holiday.  I left early because I had a family gathering to go to, but receieved a call from QS about 20 minutes later stating that he has seen a female baboon giving "oral pleasure" to a much younger male baboon (apparently it later turned into a group thing consisting of 3 female baboons and one male) and he later witnessed a male rhino attempting to place his horn is a female's holiest of holes in order to make her move out of his spot.  You have to love wildlife and cell phones.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:22:38 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:26:52 PM EDT
[#2]

QS isn't very subtle when dropping hints, is he?

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:28:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn dirty apes!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:29:59 PM EDT
[#4]
And you don't even have pics...

I am not surprised by this story at all, having met QS.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:32:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You could at least offer me some sympathy!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:33:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry, but I think that you two form a good combination.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:36:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not sure that is a compliment or not.  Anyway, I am pretty sure that I already have a reserved spot in heaven just for marrying the man and attempting to shield the rest of the world from him at times.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:48:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not sure that is a compliment or not.  Anyway, I am pretty sure that I already have a reserved spot in heaven just for marrying the man and attempting to shield the rest of the world from him at times.

When we chat, he laughs at most of what I say.  You have to be pretty warped to laugh all the time and not say, "dude, WTF did you just say?!?!"

Thus, I think Snipercub just told you that you're warped.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:52:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

When we chat, he laughs at most of what I say.  You have to be pretty warped to laugh all the time and not say, "dude, WTF did you just say?!?!"

Thus, I think Snipercub just told you that you're warped.

Considering that you are a lawyer and all, I'm gonna pretend that what you said was legalese and that I didn't understand any of it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:56:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Considering that you are a lawyer and all, I'm gonna pretend that what you said was legalese and that I didn't understand any of it.

I prefer "prosecutor."  It doesn't sound as dirty and evil as the L word.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:00:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There you go again!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:04:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Are you sure that QS wasnt the one doing something to the female rhino, instead of the male rhino?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:17:59 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Anyway, I am pretty sure that I already have a reserved spot in heaven just for marrying the man and attempting to shield the rest of the world from him at times.

Thank you
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:22:48 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You can say that all you want, but in the end...

It means you're a LAWYER for the GOVERNMENT.

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:27:37 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anyway, I am pretty sure that I already have a reserved spot in heaven just for marrying the man and attempting to shield the rest of the world from him at times.

Thank you

I try.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top