Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2004 6:05:52 AM EDT
Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday that a victory for George W. Bush in the U.S. presidential race would mean the United States had not allowed itself to be cowed by terrorists, the Interfax news agency reports.

“If Bush wins, then I can only feel joy that the American people did not allow itself to be intimidated, and made the most sensible decision,” Interfax quoted Putin as saying.

Two weeks ahead of the election date Putin openly voiced his support of George W. Bush by saying that armed attacks in Iraq were staged by “international terrorism” out to block Bush’s re-election.

“The attacks of international terrorism in Iraq are directed not only at international coalition forces but at President Bush personally. International terrorism has given itself the goal of causing maximum damage to Bush in the election battle, the goal of blocking the re-election of Bush for a second presidential term,” Putin told a news conference.

Last June, Putin made clear for the first time he would like to see Bush back in the White House, accusing the Democrats of hypocrisy for attacking the U.S. leader on Iraq, saying the Clinton administration had been responsible for the 1999 air attacks on Yugoslavia.

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:09:12 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday that a victory for George W. Bush in the U.S. presidential race would mean the United States had not allowed itself to be cowed by terrorists, the Interfax news agency reports.

Amen!!
Even the Russians get it....When will the Democrats wake up and figure it out......
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:10:51 AM EDT
[#2]
we have a chance of FIANLLY allying with Russia to EXTERMINATE Islamic Fundy orgs world wide.

Us, the Brits, the Aussies, the Russians - we could CRUSH AQ and their whores wherever they may be on the planet.

I get a hardon just thinking about it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:12:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Fuck'in-A right!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:13:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Ya know...maybe that Putin isn't such a bad guy after all.

If we play our cards right, Russia could be a strong ally in the future.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:14:25 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Ya know...maybe that Putin isn't such a bad guy after all.

If we play our cards right, Russia could be a strong ally in the future.

I think russia is smooching our butts right now.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:14:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:17:42 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I think russia is smooching our butts right now.

Agreed.
They were screwing around with Russia.
Possibly even smuggled WMD's out of Iraq to Syria, before the war.
Not sure how much you can trust them.
(actually, I am pretty sure how much you can trust them, and it ain't that much)
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:18:26 AM EDT
[#8]
AMEN PUTIN!  Just wait until the US teams up with China and Russia to bitch slap the terrorists of the world.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:22:49 AM EDT
[#9]
There will be alot of international ass-kissing for awhile - Bush is getting offers to toss his salad all over. The whole world eats crow
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:23:12 AM EDT
[#10]
I don't buy for a second the Russian SpecOps / WMD smuggling bit.....

I don't think Putin is kissing ass either - he has a PROBLEM called Muslim Chechnya - that problem has bombed subway stations, markets, theaters, etc etc...

We need to recognize the cold war is GONE and OVER - we need to make an alliance with our most natural ally Russia and CRUSH FOREVER Islamic Terrorism - WHEREVER on the planet it exists.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:24:54 AM EDT
[#11]
But I thought that the world leaders wanted Kerry to win.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:31:33 AM EDT
[#12]
A true win for Democracy!

Only Americans can decide the future of America....A strong America.

No Bin Laden and surely not terror can decide or break the Americans will.

We love our Liberty and our Freedom.  America is truly the land of the Free and Home of the Braves!

Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:44:41 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
we have a chance of FIANLLY allying with Russia to EXTERMINATE Islamic Fundy orgs world wide.

Us, the Brits, the Aussies, the Russians - we could CRUSH AQ and their whores wherever they may be on the planet.

+1
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:48:18 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

Just think of the military capabilities behind such a force!!!!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:49:18 AM EDT
[#15]
w007!
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 6:57:01 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I don't buy for a second the Russian SpecOps / WMD smuggling bit.....

I don't think Putin is kissing ass either - he has a PROBLEM called Muslim Chechnya - that problem has bombed subway stations, markets, theaters, etc etc...

We need to recognize the cold war is GONE and OVER - we need to make an alliance with our most natural ally Russia and CRUSH FOREVER Islamic Terrorism - WHEREVER on the planet it exists.

+1, but I still have a hard time trusting the commies
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top