Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2011 7:14:13 PM EDT
It's been brought to my attention that if you know someone, or have been affected by someone who needs a punch in the damn face, do it for them.  People who need a punch in the damn face affect the lives of many, and sadly there is still no known cure for people who need a punch in the damn face, except a punch in the damn face. 93% of people don't agree with t this. Why? Because punching in the face is still a taboo subject.
Be brave
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:20:15 PM EDT
[#1]
IN THE FACE!
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:21:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Haters gonna hate bro...
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:22:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:24:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Can I substitute a punch with a bitch slap?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:29:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:34:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

It's been brought to my attention that if you know someone, or have been affected by someone who needs a punch in the damn face, do it for them.  People who need a punch in the damn face affect the lives of many, and sadly there is still no known cure for people who need a punch in the damn face, except a punch in the damn face. 93% of people don't agree with t this. Why? Because punching in the face is still a taboo subject.

Be brave

Kick in the balls and baseball bat to the knee are actually 69% and 87% more effective respectively.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:42:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Be brave

Kick in the balls and baseball bat to the knee are actually 69% and 87% more effective respectively.

interesting statistic -

"the more you know"  

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:44:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top