Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 6:30:02 AM EDT
and parked next to 2 ricers. I opened the door of my truck and just as my feet were on the ground I hear the ricer next to me rev it up and punch it in reverse. The jerk offs wheel was turned and I knew it was going to nail my door. I threw my shoulder into the door and sure as shit "bam". I had an anger in me that has not been there in sometime. It was a chic driving the ricer. I called her every name I could think of. There were a lot of people pumping gas and everything seem to go quiet except for the swear words coming from my mouth. Many people stood there with their jaws on the ground. I had visions of jumping on her hood and beating it like a gorilla gone bad. Luckily there was no damage to my truck, but her front quarter panel was a bit dinged up.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:31:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Was she hot?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:32:45 AM EDT
[#2]

I had visions of jumping on her hood and beating it like a gorilla gone bad.

ok, I got a vision of that

BAD MONKEY!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:34:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Was she hot?

was her pooper worthy?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:38:07 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Was she hot?

was her pooper worthy?

Darn, beat me to it.

POST PICS!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top