Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/11/2002 4:24:25 AM EDT
[size=6]I was WRONG![/size=6]

I JUST heard on the radio driving into work this morning that some people were assaulted on their way out of the Summerfest grounds this past Sunday night.  COP Art Jones denies any racial motives [b]which OF COURSE ASSURES the fact that these attacks were indeed racially motivated.[/b]

I would like to offer this public apology to TheKill for stating on this forum that I doubted his friend's cousin's assault was performed by a mob on the hunt for whitey.

I was wrong and I am sorry.

(now I have to go to the other topic posting and try and defend that I'm not a troll from little bitches saying I'm "going to die" and shit like that - bye!)
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 4:34:44 AM EDT
[#1]
The liberals have turned their vicious pets loose on us...and they complain about bad dogs...
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 4:47:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Did you call for a BAD DOG.

I read the post from yeasterday and thought you jumped the gun alittle.

It is nice to see this post.

Link Posted: 7/11/2002 5:37:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Roger that baddog.  Jumping guns is something I'm good at.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 6:54:41 AM EDT
[#4]
That thread was for the most part a good discussion. Your entitled to express your thoughts given the available information. Noone is going to hate you for it.
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 7:26:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Dolomite:  Accepted.  No problem dude, I understand some amount of reluctance to accept third hand info at face value.
I will post on the other thread too.

Kill
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 10:24:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Awwww, come on!  I want to hear some abject groveling!
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 10:28:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/11/2002 10:56:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
That thread was for the most part a good discussion. Your entitled to express your thoughts given the available information. Noone is going to hate you for it.
View Quote

I think you both, Dolomite and the Kill, did quite well.
To bad none of you wanted to talk about the NYPD and the Porto Rican day parade, but you guys did good.
View Quote

I [b]DID[/b] address that!

The only problem is that that incident is not what the thread was about.  Sure it is related, as is the group rape/assault picture thread.

If you would like to talk about cowardly and corrupt cops in NY, start your own thread.  I'm sure people will engage in a lively debate.  Maybe not.  Some threads are flops.

I get a kick out of your posts ilikelegs, but you shouldn't try to hijack threads like that.

Fair enough?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top