Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2004 5:10:27 AM EDT
About three weeks ago I registered to join my local Protest Warrior group here in Jacksonville.  I filled out the online form and received the message that I will be contacted when my registration is approved.

I waited, and waited, and waited.

So I sent an emial asking what was up, no respone.  Again, another email and no response.

What's up.  Do they not want people to join.  I really liked the idea of going to Kerry rally and holding up "W" signs and other Republican slogans.  I really want to get involved in this election as mucah as possible, Florida is far from won for Bush.  Every vote counts.

Can anyone help with this?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:21:34 AM EDT
[#1]
what is Protest Warrior???
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:23:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Unfortunately you cant trust just sending one email. I lose a couple a week to my spam filters. If not lost in the filters, wading through 50-75 emails a day gets old I know that If I don't pay real close attention I will inadvertently delete one that was not garbage. I would not get your panties in to much of a wrinkle yet, just give it time. I believe that they are also based on volunteers so they may not get to mail as quickly as we would like..

IMHO,
CH
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:23:34 AM EDT
[#3]
We decided you weren't the right type for our exclusive organization. Sorry you weren't notified.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:24:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Maybe they are busy dealing with Hurricane issues.
Or are having other problems.

ktm500
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:24:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Just stop by your local GOP campaign HQ on your way to the Kerry rally. You don't need Protest Warrior to represent.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 5:26:32 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
what is Protest Warrior???

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top