Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2004 4:10:27 AM EST
About three weeks ago I registered to join my local Protest Warrior group here in Jacksonville. I filled out the online form and received the message that I will be contacted when my registration is approved.

I waited, and waited, and waited.

So I sent an emial asking what was up, no respone. Again, another email and no response.

What's up. Do they not want people to join. I really liked the idea of going to Kerry rally and holding up "W" signs and other Republican slogans. I really want to get involved in this election as mucah as possible, Florida is far from won for Bush. Every vote counts.

Can anyone help with this?
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:21:34 AM EST
what is Protest Warrior???
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:23:33 AM EST
Unfortunately you cant trust just sending one email. I lose a couple a week to my spam filters. If not lost in the filters, wading through 50-75 emails a day gets old I know that If I don't pay real close attention I will inadvertently delete one that was not garbage. I would not get your panties in to much of a wrinkle yet, just give it time. I believe that they are also based on volunteers so they may not get to mail as quickly as we would like..

IMHO,
CH
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:23:34 AM EST
We decided you weren't the right type for our exclusive organization. Sorry you weren't notified.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:24:23 AM EST
Maybe they are busy dealing with Hurricane issues.
Or are having other problems.

ktm500
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:24:31 AM EST
Just stop by your local GOP campaign HQ on your way to the Kerry rally. You don't need Protest Warrior to represent.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:26:32 AM EST

Originally Posted By mcgrubbs:
what is Protest Warrior???

Top Top