Yay for freedom of speech.

Sorry if it is a repost.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:06:00 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:07:26 AM EST
Tagged.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:09:56 AM EST
Wow.

And some think we aren't headed for a meltdown.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:10:21 AM EST
I can’t believe the restraint exercised by the pro bush crowd…
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:13:11 AM EST
And who exactly are the fascists in this video???
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:14:25 AM EST
ty ARdunsten for linking that better.

Yea, incredable discipline. I would have gone off. I think part of it is they know they are outnumbered 1,000 to 1, so they can't really do much in a brawl.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:14:29 AM EST
What a bunch of assholes.

Is this how they think?

I have a viewpoint that's different from your own. Yours is based on logic and facts, mine is based on feelings and supposition. That frustrates me, and the only way I know of to resolve this is to assault you while being videotaped by your friends. Yet I am the enlightened one, and you are the facist pig. Cause I'm the communist retard.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:14:37 AM EST
this was posted yesterday. Dupe.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:15:53 AM EST
"FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS NOT FASCISM - YOU MORON!"

I love these kids. They should've kicked that big fat f***er in the nuts.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:17:44 AM EST

Originally Posted By StariVojnik:
this was posted yesterday. Dupe.

May be a dupe, but it deserves posting again. Protest Warriors ROCK!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:18:38 AM EST
protest warrior rocks.

p.s. i'd love to smash that fat dude's skull and watch the gravy pour out.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:18:49 AM EST
tag for home
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:19:29 AM EST
Too bad someone didn't dump a mag into that fat fucking leftist horse!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:19:35 AM EST
Thank you.

This has been sent to the people who have been telling me that all the attacks have been instigated by Republicans.

I know I would have not been able to show the restraint these folks did, I woulda started throwing elbows.

John
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:20:06 AM EST

Originally Posted By BayEagle:
"FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS NOT FASCISM - YOU MORON!"

I love these kids. They should've kicked that big fat f***er in the nuts.

Get someone to block their camera and one punch to the jaw and his MM looking arse would have dropped like a 2 ton turd!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:21:18 AM EST
Is PW gonna be protesting tommorow?, I might have the day off and could attend
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:23:03 AM EST
Note after the first attack... no police.

Crowd sees that they can get away with attack and commence second attack.

We are headed for a conflict of interests...
Too bad NY is not a shal issue state.
-LS
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:23:55 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/1/2004 10:26:46 AM EST by Powergen]
These guys deserve our support - showing a lot of guts and restraint.

www.protestwarrior.com/donate/donations.php
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:25:21 AM EST
On a different note...Isn't 'Freedom of Speech' only freedom from the .gov telling you what you can/can't say?

Of course if that would have happened in Texas there would have been plenty ass-whuppin's going on!

Our definition of 'assault & battery' and protecting yourself are a little different than some States.

What would have been the ramifications of the 'peaceful protest-warriors' using mace to defend themselves?

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:26:00 AM EST
So Our once mighty nation has been reduced to the mob rule.... Its truly sad times we live in..

TIME TO KICKS THE SHIT OUT OF SOME HIPPIES!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:30:07 AM EST

Originally Posted By Quien:
tag for home

+1
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:32:35 AM EST
Isn't it nice to see how 'tolerant' the democrats are?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:40:37 AM EST
All this and all they have to say is 'bullshit'?

What idiot. They have no CLUE what they are doing.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:47:15 AM EST
Prepare yourselves, These 'people' are not going to stop. Eventually we will face them where we live.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:49:03 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/1/2004 10:58:30 AM EST by N_Viejo]
There's freedom of speach and there's reality. The protest warriors obviously prefer to ignore reality.

Going to an ANTI WAR and ANTI BUSH protest and marching around saying you support both is akin to walking through the ghetto with a T-Shirt saying "I hate niggers." No it's not right to beat on them but what do they expect?

Or how about when the protestors antagonize and bait the cops then scream "civil rights violations!" later on?

The PW people are doing the same thing as the lefties. They need to understand that actions have consequences. Isn't that the AR15.com mantra?

My hunch is the PWs are willing to take a few lumps from the lefties and use the videoes later to garner sympathy in exchange for a beating. Sort of like the lefties who knowingly bait the cops and then highlight the ensuing "police brutality" later on.

That said, it was a very entertaining video!

-Nick Viejo.

ETA: Not saying the PWs are bad guys--just that they aren't above the laws of sociology. In fact, I thank the PWs for providing us with such entertaining video.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:51:57 AM EST

Originally Posted By BigDozer66:
On a different note...Isn't 'Freedom of Speech' only freedom from the .gov telling you what you can/can't say?

Of course if that would have happened in Texas there would have been plenty ass-whuppin's going on!

Our definition of 'assault & battery' and protecting yourself are a little different than some States.

Dozer, what would happen, in Texas, once the Protest Warrior kicked the crap out of his assailant and then the rest of the mob moved in on the tiny band of his buddies? Can Texans single-handedly defeat a mob in hand to hand combat?

Then what happens if the mob is ALSO made up of tough guy Texans? Then who wins in a dozens-to-one fight?

-Nick Viejo?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:55:11 AM EST
Peace through high calorie intake.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:56:12 AM EST
I need to stop watching this stuff. I am already so filled with disgust for the liberal left.
Seeing this justifies killing them slow with an axe handle, beating them to a painful death.
I hate liberals, they are destroying our country - they are not fit to breathe air.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:59:34 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/1/2004 1:39:29 PM EST by Zaphod]
Tagged for later...

ETA: Man, these guys have BIG BRASS ones.....
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:00:58 AM EST
did that fat ass get arrested?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:03:57 AM EST

Originally Posted By N_Viejo:
There's freedom of speach and there's reality. The protest warriors obviously prefer to ignore reality.

Going to an ANTI WAR and ANTI BUSH protest and marching around saying you support both is akin to walking through the ghetto with a T-Shirt saying "I hate niggers." No it's not right to beat on them but what do they expect?

Or how about when the protestors antagonize and bait the cops then scream "civil rights violations!" later on?

The PW people are doing the same thing as the lefties. They need to understand that actions have consequences. Isn't that the AR15.com mantra?

My hunch is the PWs are willing to take a few lumps from the lefties and use the videoes later to garner sympathy in exchange for a beating. Sort of like the lefties who knowingly bait the cops and then highlight the ensuing "police brutality" later on.

That said, it was a very entertaining video!

-Nick Viejo.

ETA: Not saying the PWs are bad guys--just that they aren't above the laws of sociology. In fact, I thank the PWs for providing us with such entertaining video.

I think you miss the point, Nick. They have a firm grip on reality. They quite understand that the Leftists are going to attack them. That's why they always show up with video cameras to record it. They're there to show:

A) There's another side out there willing to stand up to these people

B) The Left is hypocritical in the extreme - unable to defend its positions, and violent when it preaches non-violence.

ProtestWarrior is using the tactics of the civil-libertarians to illustrate to the public the inherent wrongness of the Left, and I applaud them for it. They're there specifically to be provocative - just like the other side.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:06:41 AM EST
That fat guy needs to be tasered

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:06:50 AM EST

Originally Posted By KBaker:
I think you miss the point, Nick. They have a firm grip on reality. They quite understand that the Leftists are going to attack them. That's why they always show up with video cameras to record it. They're there to show:

A) There's another side out there willing to stand up to these people

B) The Left is hypocritical in the extreme - unable to defend its positions, and violent when it preaches non-violence.

ProtestWarrior is using the tactics of the civil-libertarians to illustrate to the public the inherent wrongness of the Left, and I applaud them for it. They're there specifically to be provocative - just like the other side.

Good response KBaker. I did sort of allude to that in my post--that the PWs are willing to take some hits by baiting the lefties to further their message. Thanks for your well thought-out response.

-Nick Viejo.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:13:21 AM EST
They are taking the idea of a vocal minority to the right side. For too long the left has used its small, well-voiced demonstrations to rule popular thought and media coverage. Protest Warrior is using the same principle. Hell if more of us supported such actions maybe it wouldn't be the leftist media or the idea of a vocal minority ruling popular thought.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:27:12 AM EST
I hope someone is keeping track of all these attacks...

There have been what, 2 or more inside the convention?

Chris Mattews.

Now this....

Plus how many arrests??????

-LS
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:29:13 AM EST

Originally Posted By N_Viejo:
Dozer, what would happen, in Texas, once the Protest Warrior kicked the crap out of his assailant and then the rest of the mob moved in on the tiny band of his buddies? Can Texans single-handedly defeat a mob in hand to hand combat?

Then what happens if the mob is ALSO made up of tough guy Texans? Then who wins in a dozens-to-one fight?

Ever hear the expression - "One Riot One Ranger"? (That's Texas Ranger).
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:33:11 AM EST
Pepperspray?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:37:19 AM EST
thanks,
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:38:14 AM EST
tag
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:39:38 AM EST
The protest warriors are great! I hope they spread far and wide.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:39:59 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/1/2004 12:22:58 PM EST by tc6969]
Check out the posts on DU about PW. These people are more evil, meanspirited and hateful than any nazi or skinhead...

www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=2282571&mesg_id=2282571&page=]www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=2282571&mesg_id=2282571&page=

And check out this vid in this DU post (has a happy ending!)

www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=2282571&mesg_id=2282665&page=]www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=2282571&mesg_id=2282665&page=

Its starts after the Oil of Olay commercial....

No Hot links to DU! (What are you new?)
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:40:06 AM EST
So many pinkos, so few miniguns....<sigh>

Typical lefty reaction...I had a friend in the 1980's who was told by a "peace" marcher that the next time he saw him it would be in the sights of his AK.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:41:04 AM EST
Joined ProtestWarriors about 3 weeks ago. On Sept 5 I'm going to my 1st anti war rally in Louisville Kentucky. I'm pretty sure that our local liberals are not that aggressive, if they are I hope I can stay cool.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:48:45 AM EST
I would've went right up to MM and either:

A). Knocked him on his fat ass.
B). Pretended to be a big fan of his and just when he's expecting it the least, knocked him on his fat ass.

With choice B, he would be more cautious even around his own kind.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:54:17 AM EST
I think I've read 1500+ arrests at the protest of the NRC... Doesn't surprise me...

The leftist protesters are almost totally hypocritical. I'd be hard pressed not to clock that fat fuck, or give him a shot to his pea sized nads and drop his ass. If he hit me first, and I had it on video, it would be self defense. ONLY if I were attacked would I react.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:54:38 AM EST
join up!

hq.protestwarrior.com/

<----- proud leader of the Clemson chapter of PW
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:57:11 AM EST
Makes my blood boil.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:01:30 PM EST
The Democrats are the party of monkeys, mobs, Satan, communists and the ignorant.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:08:29 PM EST
Wow...and calling themselves "non violent, peace loving" while calling PWs facists?

+100000 for PW
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:13:37 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/1/2004 12:13:50 PM EST by Torf]

Originally Posted By shaggy:
Check out the posts on DU about PW. These people are more evil, meanspirited and hateful than any nazi or skinhead...

www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=2282571&mesg_id=2282571&page=]www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=2282571&mesg_id=2282571&page=

And check out this vid in this DU post (has a happy ending!)

www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=2282571&mesg_id=2282665&page=]www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=2282571&mesg_id=2282665&page=

Its starts after the Oil of Olay commercial....

NO HOTLINKS! CRIMINEY!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top