Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/24/2005 2:16:45 PM EDT
Holy SHEE-IT!  What a week.  Hell, for that matter, the past 2 weeks have been hell at work.  60% staffing for 2 weeks (sickness, vacation, family emergencies), VERY busy, and to top it all off I worked 5 days last week, 1 day off, and then 7 days this week - I did 60 hours this week alone 7 days straight.  Last night was brutal, as we had multiple traumas from MVAs (motor vehicle accidents).  Merry fucking Christmas, eh?  I felt pretty bad for those people.

So, a hearty "THANK YOU" to everyone out there who had to work hard this week, and will work tomorrow as well.  The beers are on me if you are ever in Tampa.

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:56:38 PM EDT
[#1]

6am-6pm Christmas eve.
6am-6pm Christmas day.

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:06:55 PM EDT
[#2]
1900-0700 the entire week of christmas.

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:22:57 PM EDT
[#3]
As Henry Chinaski would say " A drink for all my friends......."
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:29:49 PM EDT
[#4]
5pm to 5am friday, tonight, & tomorrow. so much for the holiday cheer, feeces thrown on staff, attemped suicide (throat cut) dislocated shoulder (supposedly fell in the shower, ya right) two assault on other offenders. HoHo HO! here we go! the night is still young.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top