Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/6/2005 11:24:39 PM EDT
I have wondered this for awhile. For people who own land right on the boarder who have illegals coming on they're property.

Is it legal for them to just sit out there with a rifle, shotgun, sniper rifle, handgun, whatever and shoot foreign invaders? I would think so, but I have NEVER heard of it happening intentially on a large scale.

someone enlighten me?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:28:36 PM EDT
They would go to jail, even in TX where shooting intruders after dark is pretty much legal.

No offense intended, but a boarder is one who snowboards, and a border is a geopolitical boundary
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:29:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/6/2005 11:31:32 PM EDT by PromptCritical]
Since crossing the border is illegal, any jumpers who "dissappear" probably go unnoticed. Why would someone want to make it public knowledge. Shoot, Shovel, Shutup.

Me, being the sick fucker that I am, would probably construct a large catapult and send the bodies home, airborne express style.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:30:09 PM EDT
isn't it in writing that every male within a certain age is a memeber or can be part of the state militia?

isn't it also legal to protect the country, your family, neighborhood, and friends from foreign invaders?

I guess I am wondering why it is illegal?
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:30:21 PM EDT
IBTL
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:32:30 PM EDT
Why would you want to kill illegal immigrants? Sending their asses back to Mexico with a bottle of water and a "don't come back" is one thing. Killing them is another.

Drug runners, coyotes and Mexican Army excepted. They got it comin'.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:33:52 PM EDT
So your cool with killing woman and children? Cool, you just made your self known.

Do they deserve to be here no! Do they deserve death for crossing that line fuck no!!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:33:54 PM EDT
The sniper rifle doesnt exist. It is either a rifle used by a sniper or just another rifle.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:35:06 PM EDT
Some of you guys have serious mental problems.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:36:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Combat_Jack:
Why would you want to kill illegal immigrants? Sending their asses back to Mexico with a bottle of water and a "don't come back" is one thing. Killing them is another.

You got a point. Here's the plan: get a whole bunch of guys, have a couple catch the jumpers, send them back at gunpoint. When the Mexican Army shows up to push you around, light 'em up like it's WWIII. Then Shovel. Then Shut-up.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:40:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/6/2005 11:42:19 PM EDT by Luxan]

Originally Posted By olyarms:
So your cool with killing woman and children? Cool, you just made your self known.

Do they deserve to be here no! Do they deserve death for crossing that line fuck no!!!

yes I am cool with that if they want to cross another countries boarders they get what is coming to them.

any other questions on my moral beliefs of invadering foreigners?

I am wondering more on just the legal standing of this.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:41:58 PM EDT
You couldn't possibly dig 150,000 holes every month

The only way to close down the border is to use the MILITARY
which is exactly why NO ONE talks about using the MILITARY
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:43:24 PM EDT

Do they deserve WIC, food stamps, free prenatal care, free medical attention for childbirth when the anchor baby comes, Head Start, public school, et c, et c,?

That's the question. The other question is "what do you think should be done with them, given that the .gov won't do squat?"
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:46:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FLAL1A:

Do they deserve WIC, food stamps, free prenatal care, free medical attention for childbirth when the anchor baby comes, Head Start, public school, et c, et c,?

That's the question. The other question is "what do you think should be done with them, given that the .gov won't do squat?"

This is exactly what I am wondering. I read somewhere that one illegal family of 2 that has a child here to stay and gets all social programs by the time the kid is through high school we have paid almost 1 million dollars per family of 3 in WI!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:47:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Luxan:

yes I am cool with that if they want to cross another countries boarders they get what is coming to them.

I think it'd be 100% governed by state trespass, burglary, and use-of-force laws.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:52:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By PromptCritical:

Originally Posted By Combat_Jack:

You got a point. Here's the plan: get a whole bunch of guys, have a couple catch the jumpers, send them back at gunpoint. When the Mexican Army shows up to push you around, light 'em up like it's WWIII. Then Shovel. Then Shut-up.

Get a panel van and go to Lowes. Tell them you need a deck built and drive them south of the border. Then let em out and go home
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:56:16 PM EDT

This is exactly what I am wondering. I read somewhere that one illegal family of 2 that has a child here to stay and gets all social programs by the time the kid is through high school we have paid almost 1 million dollars per family of 3 in WI!

Thats right, if a woman delivers a child here after entering illegally
we pay for the doctor, hospital, medicine, food, rent, clothes, school, medical care, disability for life
after all the child IS a US CITIZEN...............talk about a sweet deal.......for them, not us
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:04:01 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 22bad:

Thats right, if a woman delivers a child here after entering illegally
we pay for the doctor, hospital, medicine, food, rent, clothes, school, medical care, disability for life
after all the child IS a US CITIZEN...............talk about a sweet deal.......for them, not us

Here's an idea: Kid goes to foster care, parents get deported. Mexicans are big on keeping families together. Maybe this would be an incentive to keep the illegals out. We can be nice and let them take the kid back with them.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:12:56 AM EDT
many of those people down there have what we call FAMILIES. They fear retaliation against themselves, wives, and children.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:36:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:43:07 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Lumpy196:
members.cox.net/vseven/Flamingidiot.jpg

That should be reserved for me and me alone damnit
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:43:14 AM EDT
Yes, murder, what a great idea. Not.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:46:06 AM EDT
Fucking sick if any one could shoot a child in the face for simply crossing a fucking invisible line. Simply fucking sick beyong words.

Let go throw a fucking line over a tree and hang all the black babies and white trailer trash while we are at it. Why not if we are going to go to that low of a level. Fuck it lets become communist that way those of us with any connections can make our life grand and piggy back on those below us.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:48:41 AM EDT
brilliant.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 12:49:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/7/2005 12:49:44 AM EDT by ARDunstan]

Fucking sick if any one could shoot a child in the face for simply crossing a fucking invisible line. Simply fucking sick beyong words.

Let go throw a fucking line over a tree and hang all the black babies and white trailer trash while we are at it. Why not if we are going to go to that low of a level. Fuck it lets become communist that way those of us with any connections can make our life grand and piggy back on those below us.

Don't hold back, oly.
Tell us how you really feel.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 1:29:12 AM EDT

Guess your parents were Native American then......
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 1:34:17 AM EDT
Take a break from shooting unarmed civilians and grab a dictionary. The word you are looking for is spelled 'border', not 'boarder'.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 1:35:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/7/2005 1:37:54 AM EDT by PromptCritical]

Originally Posted By guardian855:

Technically, most of us are Native American. I was born here. Is native a relative term? What if some archeologist were to discover that the people we know to be Native Americans actually killed off some other indigenous population? Besides that, it is pretty much the going theory that the people that became Native Americans came to this land from Asia during the last ice age, so they're not really native either, in the strictest sense. So I'll just go and say there are no Native Americans, just people who were born here.

That said, I have as much a right to live here and defend my home as much as anyone else who was born here. And any immigrants who become citizens can do the same. Don't care where they come from.

Legal good. Illegal bad. It's not often I say that either.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 1:38:32 AM EDT

Originally Posted By PromptCritical:

Originally Posted By guardian855:

Technically, most of us are Native American. I was born here. Is native a relative term? What if some archeologist were to discover that the people we know to be Native Americans actually killed off some other indigenous population? Besides that, it is pretty much the going theory that the people that became Native Americans came to this land from Asia during the last ice age, so they're not really native either, in the strictest sense. So I'll just go and say there are no Native Americans, just people who were born here.

That said, I have as much a right to live here and defend my home as much as anyone else who was born here. And any immigrants who become citizens can do the same. Don't care where they come from.

Legal good. Illegal bad. It's not often I say that either.

Just to play an ass, than mexicans who have children on our side their children are native.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 3:06:15 AM EDT

I have wondered this for awhile. For people who own land right on the boarder who have illegals coming on they're property.

Is it legal for them to just sit out there with a rifle, shotgun, sniper rifle, handgun, whatever and shoot foreign invaders? I would think so, but I have NEVER heard of it happening intentially on a large scale.

someone enlighten me?

No. Its not a legal use of deadly physical force.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:46:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/7/2005 4:46:05 AM EDT by 82ndAbn]
4.) Posting comments or in support of illegal activities
Top Top