Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2004 6:22:45 AM EDT
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36437&item=5514913101&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I would be so mad if this was to happen to me , I would probably pass out
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:25:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:26:02 AM EDT
[#2]
That is just plain wrong, never mind that it's technically a biohazard.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:30:59 AM EDT
[#3]

You can use this as a Hallowen Trick or maybe you want to keep the man in your life around a little longer.

I'm not sure which is worse - that this bitch is selling this or that there are other bitches out there that will buy the *@%$ing thing and pull this crap on their significant other.  I think horsewhipping is in order.

So did you leave the seller an email yet?  
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:31:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:33:13 AM EDT
[#5]
NOW THAT IS A TRAP!!!

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:35:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Damn it!
This is happening more and more these days.
Can't open the link.

Not that it doesn't work, just some freaky crap going on with the computers here at work.
Takes FOREVER to open anything.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:45:31 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

You can use this as a Hallowen Trick or maybe you want to keep the man in your life around a little longer.

I'm not sure which is worse - that this bitch is selling this or that there are other bitches out there that will buy the *@%$ing thing and pull this crap on their significant other.  I think horsewhipping is in order.

You know Persephone, I like you more and more as I see your posts.  

And women wonder why men have trust issues.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:48:36 AM EDT
[#8]
I think it would be poetic justice if some guy who got duped by this, turned around and sued the dumb broad for (legal guys, help me out here - false advertising? fraud?) and his girlfriend/wife and took both there sorry asses to the cleaners.

the biohazard shipping fine would be icing on the cake

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:50:28 AM EDT
[#9]
And you came across this how ?  

GM
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:53:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:56:29 AM EDT
[#11]
You know, I would never be one to defend a Scott Peterson, but there may be instances where certain women might need to go on a one way fishing trip...you know, shark fishing...where they're the bait?

Oh, sweetie it's only a joke! You know, like that phony positive pregnancy test you used to get me to marry you and turned my life into a living Hell...
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:58:39 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Persephone is one of many of the womenz around here who have good heads on their shoulders.
MrsGloftoe and cat_aclysm also come to mind.  I will take all the advice that I can get from these three.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:03:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Chicks dont even need a damn stick to make this con work.

I had one STOP taking her birth control pills knowing I NEVER wanted to have any kids. Stupid BITCH...
I say stupid bitch because she didnt even try to trick me. She wasnt throwing the pills out, she just left the same half empty pack on her nightstand. I am not the smartest monkey it still took me acouple months BEFORE I asked. She lied untill pressed for the pack she was one RIGHT THEN. Then she told me she would have left me AFTER she got pregnant with no strings IF I still didnt want the kid. BITCH got the boot that night.

God is punishing her. I saw her last year, she was my dad cardio nurse after his bypass.  She rattled on and on about her and her husband trying to have a kids. She had miscarrige after miscarrige 10 of em so far. Stupid bitch.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:05:58 AM EDT
[#14]
that's disgusting.  don't they have to pee on that?  
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:09:30 AM EDT
[#15]
You people are way too high strung.  That fake pregnancy test would make one HELL of a practical joke.  I'm cracking up just thinking about it.

It's funny to see all the people defending the fat kid getting shot with paint balls as "Aw, they're just funnin'" and then you guys get all bent out of shape over a bogus pregnancy test.

I think both are hilarious.

-Nick Viejo.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:12:12 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Persephone is one of many of the womenz around here who have good heads on their shoulders.
MrsGloftoe and cat_aclysm also come to mind.  I will take all the advice that I can get from these three.

I'll 2nd that.
Persephone sounds better and better every time I see her posts.
The others are already pretty well established as being level headed.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:12:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:15:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:20:36 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm going to watch that auction because if she makes any cash on that I'm going to sell the two that my wife kept when we found out about our pregnancies!
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:24:18 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I'm going to watch that auction because if she makes any cash on that I'm going to sell the two that my wife kept when we found out about our pregnancies!

It ended with 0 bids ... who would buy some ladies piss stick anyway?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:24:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:27:43 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
More Proof

Hahahaha! She kicked him in the nuts!

The only time a man can laugh at that is when it doesn't happen to him.

I only wish there was sound.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:28:31 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll 2nd that.

awwwwwww shucks!

"You like me!  You REALLY like me!"  

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:32:52 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll 2nd that.

awwwwwww shucks!

www.allstarz.org/oscars/moments08.jpg

Don't get too excited. It's the avatar we like most.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 8:24:27 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It ended with 0 bids ... who would buy some ladies piss stick anyway?

I guess you're right!
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 8:29:11 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
NOW THAT IS A TRAP!!!
img28.exs.cx/img28/4176/ackbar-trap1.jpg

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 8:32:24 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

awwwwwww shucks!

www.allstarz.org/oscars/moments08.jpg

Don't get too excited. It's the avatar we like most.

I knew it!  

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 8:33:12 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
More Proof

Bwaaahaaahaaa!

that's gonna leave a mark!
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 8:39:17 AM EDT
[#29]
If any girlfriend of mine ever pulled that, I'd ask her who she was cheating with.  I can say that because I never slept with anyone until after our wedding vows.  Having made those vows, I've never been with anyone but my wife.

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 8:52:36 AM EDT
[#30]
UMMMMMMMMMM
Who needed proof?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 8:58:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Perhaps there should be someone out there writing up official looking phony low or no sperm count tests that guys can show their gal when she presents them with a positive pregnancy test.  Now that would be funny!
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:03:50 AM EDT
[#32]
I had one girl try to pull a "I'm pregnant" scare on me. My reply was, "Lets go tell your parents the good news".  She came clean real quick.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:05:48 PM EDT
[#33]
holy crap!
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 1:17:55 PM EDT
[#34]
That's disgusting! Who the @#$^%&* would buy that??  The woman P'd on it for God's sake!  
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 4:53:47 PM EDT
[#35]
No bids yet
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 4:56:22 PM EDT
[#36]
And, if a woman did this to you, you should have a HIV test faked for "HIV POSITIVE" and show it to her.

Justice.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:55:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:03:28 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
And, if a woman did this to you, you should have a HIV test faked for "HIV POSITIVE" and show it to her.

Justice.

Oh my god that is so wrong, but I am so laughing my ass off.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:28:49 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
NOW THAT IS A TRAP!!!
img28.exs.cx/img28/4176/ackbar-trap1.jpg

This picture was not funny the first thousand times.

What makes you think it's funny now???

...which is ironic, because it is now!!!....
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:30:26 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
More Proof

Hahahaha! She kicked him in the nuts!

The only time a man can laugh at that is when it doesn't happen to him.
I only wish there was sound.

I don't think that's funny at all. In fact, I hope when he got back up he kicked the shit out of her.

"But it's just a joke honey! I didn't mean to break your arm AND your nose!"
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:30:49 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
More Proof

OMG!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:46:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:14:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Slightly Modified:

Quoted:
You know, I would never be one to defend a Scott Peterson, but there may be instances where certain women might need to go on a one way fishing trip...you know, shark fishing...where they're the bait?

Oh, sweetie it's only a joke! You know, like that phony positive pregnancy test you used to get me to [Sam Kinison]MARRY YOU and turned my life into a LIVING HELL... OHHH OHHHH[/Sam Kinison

Now that's funny!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top