Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2001 10:05:08 PM EDT
First, my deepest condolences to my neighbors and countrymen.

If anyone needed evidence of a liberal press...
Did anyone catch the 7pm Eastern Press conference at the Pentagon via ABC radio?
It was going along just fine. A democrat congressman had the microphone, then passed it to someone else. They were taking questions. A reporter directed a question back to the democrat congressman. The question went something like-If the democrats are claiming we have to dip into social security to fund a missile defense system, how are they going to support any military...

I don't think he was able to finish the question before ABC cut to the sound of the presidential helicopter and an announcer describing the expression on bush's face as he arrived back at the white house.

I was pissed... It is rare to hear quality journalists at work and I wanted to hear that democrat wiggle. Does anyone by chance have any links, info so I can find that press conference?

I consider liberals, their taxes and social favoritism to be as termites in my house. Their influence in our lives has shown our underbelly to the world and invited -never mind today- all the past incidents and emboldened those who wish us evil. Just look at the shape our military is in.

Today was a big one. And it was on our soil. I believe this one will wake many up. But it was not the first and otherwise not really different from what we've allowed ourselves to slumber through for too long. Yes I think they prefer and encourage that slumber-

Any historians out there who would like to tell of the Zimmerman telegram?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:14:38 PM EDT
[#1]
.... damn liberals, they're hiding behind us now.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:18:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Dirty Rat Bastards!

[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/mica/viper.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:29:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Zimmerman Note:
[url]http://www.lib.byu.edu/~rdh/wwi/1917/zimmerman.html[/url]
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 10:33:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
.... damn liberals, they're hiding behind us now.
View Quote

exactly!  all the people who have ever scoffed at my AR suddenly like it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top