Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2012 11:41:05 AM EDT
I love them both but thought this was funny.

Link Posted: 10/7/2012 11:50:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Can we have the next slide please.

P.s. This.....is their boss.  :-)

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 12:06:47 PM EDT
[#2]
That was great.
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 12:13:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Has that guy ever actually met a cat?
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 12:16:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Funny as hell.
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 12:18:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Cats never kiss ass

Link Posted: 10/7/2012 12:22:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Funny as hell.

There are more that I've heard on the radio but can't find them.
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 12:48:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I laughed my ass off, thanks!

Link Posted: 10/7/2012 12:55:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I laughed my ass off, thanks!  

Some that come on the radio are Bleep bleep quasi r rated.

I must look insane laughing hysterically driving down  the dallas north tollway.
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 1:02:14 PM EDT
[#9]
I agree wholehearted that they make better targets.
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 1:21:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I agree wholehearted that they make better targets.

Hey!!!!  That's not nice.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 1:39:41 PM EDT
[#11]
The Dog's Diary

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
 9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
 9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
 1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
 3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
 5:00 pm - Dinner! My favorite thing!
 7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
 8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

The Cat's Diary

Day 983 of My Captivity

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. Bastards!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now ...

Link Posted: 10/7/2012 2:06:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The Dog's Diary

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
 9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
 9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
 1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
 3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
 5:00 pm - Dinner! My favorite thing!
 7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
 8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

The Cat's Diary

Day 983 of My Captivity

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. Bastards!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now ...

Link Posted: 10/7/2012 2:13:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 2:21:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 2:24:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Bilster
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 2:33:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/7/2012 2:50:12 PM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 10/7/2012 2:57:23 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 10/7/2012 5:11:38 PM EDT
[#19]
I will try and find the pro dog videos for tomorrow.
If I have to call the radio station, so be it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top