Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2009 2:21:12 PM EDT
I am having a problem with my sister in law, that can do just about anything and get away with it.  I will give you a little history about her and then my problem.  

She is on heavy drugs all the time, not what the DR gives her.  She has hit a police car and she had no ins. and she had to pay $40.00 to get out of it.  Then the next day she hit another woman with a 3 month old baby in the car, and could not pass the drunk driving test, so they called her dad to come get her, gave her a court day, and when she went to it, she gets out with out even a fine.  She was caught with over 200 pills in her car, and the police drove her home, and that was it.  She has told her mom that she would have her killed if she did not let her bring her boyfriends in the house when ever she wants to, which a new boyfriend everynight, since she is a stripper.  She has also been taking anything in the house that she can sell for money.  Just over the weekend the mother in law has found over $1500 in tools and things missing from the house.  

My problem is that she has told her money man, that she has been giving me and my wife money over the past few months.  We do not talk to her or have anything to do with her, because of what she does to her mom, but now her man is calling wanting to know when we are going to pay him his money back.  He will not call me, just my wife he always blocks his number so I can not call him back.  I have no way to talk to him, and really want to beat her and his ass.

What can I do???  Before anyone asks, NO I DID NOT GET OR NEED HER OR HIS MONEY
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 2:37:26 PM EDT
[#1]
arm up, tell em fuck you and your money, and wait for him to come after it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 3:16:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Recording your own telephone conversations is legal in KY.

Step 1: Install this on your own phone line - http://www.telephonecallrecorder.com/pdr3032-voice-phone-recorder-16hrs-p-59.html?osCsid=cdcddbda951e8d98655e84358cb47af5 (or similar).

Step 2: Record conversations from Mr. Money.  Bonus points if he makes threats (I'm assuming he does).

Step 3: Take recording to cops.

Make sure you and your wife are always armed.
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 3:21:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Tell your wife to hang up the phone with a "Talk to my husband" as soon as she recognizes his voice or the topic.  Don't let him put her in the middle.
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 3:49:30 PM EDT
[#4]
i went through this shit with an  x wife change and unlist phone # then protect your self .if you cant be contacted then shit cant contact you.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 12:59:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I would be very careful about taping telephone calls.  Quite a few states make it a felony to record a telephone call without both parties' consent.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:09:10 PM EDT
[#6]
The OP is in Kentucky, which is a "one-party" state, so he's good to go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top