Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2002 9:59:34 AM EDT
What do the board members think of the announcement that the status of a pilot has been changed from presumed dead to MIA or missing in action presumed captured by the Iraqis in todays paper?
It sound's like they have more info than they are releasing.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 5:11:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I think that if there is even the slightest bit of a chance that we as a Americans should go get every POW/MIA that exist in Iraq, Vietnam or any place that they may be. If the Government knows where these Soldiers, Airmen, Sailors and Marines we should go get them.
Link Posted: 10/12/2002 6:41:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Plagerism at it's best:

"When one American is not worth the effort to be found, we as American's have lost"

"Bring them home, or send us back"
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 4:38:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd like to know why it took eleven years to decide the guy was captured. This one has political decision written all over it.

God help the shitbird who classifies a missing soldier/sailor/airman missing because it furthers an agenda.
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 4:48:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'd like to know why it took eleven years to decide the guy was captured. This one has political decision written all over it.

God help the shitbird who classifies a missing soldier/sailor/airman missing because it furthers an agenda.
View Quote

EmbraceTheHate
Plagerism at it's best:

"When one American is not worth the effort to be found, we as American's have lost"

View Quote

I agree with both of you
Link Posted: 10/13/2002 4:23:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Plagerism at it's best:

View Quote

Not Plagerism just personal views.
Link Posted: 10/14/2002 12:28:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Actually I've seen news programs for years that either hinted or strongly indicated that he survived the ejection and was captured. Politics may have pushed the decision over the top, but it is the right decision years in coming.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top