Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2001 5:56:59 AM EDT
I went yesterday to get a shotgun I had planned on getting way before any oft is happend and every gun store was packed and all the prices were soaring. $300.00 for a norico shotgun you ususally can get for $179.00.  ammo was sky high, I cant wait till all these people sell these guns at a discount, like after Y2K.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 6:28:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Oddly, the place where I purchase my ammo is having a big sale on all types of ammo by Remmington.

All his guns remained at the same prices but the shelves were cleaned of any AR types.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 6:38:30 AM EDT
[#2]
My dealer flat refuses to gouge his customers.
I think you need to remember these people in less stressful times and when they ask why you don't patronize them any more just simply ask, Where were you when I needed you?If you need the # of a good honest dealer just ask.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 6:39:25 AM EDT
[#3]
A gas station here tried to charge $3 a gallon. People smashed the windows. The greedy owner called the police and not only did they not arrest the rioters, they told them to go home, did not file a police report, so he couldn't file an insurance claim.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 6:43:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 7:31:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Fat Phil at Florida Ammo Traders [url]www.floridaammotraders.com[/url] immediately put on a 10% discount on ammo sales after last Tuesdays events. He told me yesterday at the gun show that he even let his regular customers take what they need on credit!!If you are in the Tampa area this guy is the best.Check him out. BP
edited to correct url.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 9:28:45 AM EDT
[#6]
I wish all gun shops were that way both lost me as a customer
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 10:54:07 AM EDT
[#7]
I went to a gunshow in the Bay Area yesterday and was surprised! I didn't notice any price gouging. The ammo wholesalers were selling their ammo in LARGE quantities. I bought a little bit of ammo just for the hell of it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2001 5:06:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I went to a gunshow in the Bay Area yesterday and was surprised! I didn't notice any price gouging. The ammo wholesalers were selling their ammo in LARGE quantities. I bought a little bit of ammo just for the hell of it.
View Quote

Damn it! Why the hell didn't I hear about it? Where was the show?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top