Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2001 5:48:16 PM EDT
Anyone know the dealer price for the DSA STG58A FAL?  Type 1 or 2?

found here:

http://www.dsarms.com/SA58Rifles/SA58A_STG58_Austrian_FAL.htm

Link Posted: 5/8/2001 6:09:55 PM EDT
[#1]
mmg, I got mine for &795 plus $15 for shipping and $10 for my FFL guy to transfer it to me.  You have to get your FFL guy to write them, send his FFL and give permission for you to prepay.  You just have find a good FFL guy.  Look at any of the auction sites or gunsamerica.com to look up FFLs in your area. $10-25 is reasonable, dont pay more.  They shoot real nice about 1.5 to 2 MOA with a ACOG TA01B and austrian Hirternberg 308s.  Heats up real quick so dont miss whatever you are shooting at.  Recoil is less than a HK91. Hard, steady push verses a hard snap.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 7:11:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Your choice of a type I or II upper receiver is really a matter of personal preference.  Most people seem to prefer the type II because they're different from what has previously been available (type I's and III's).  

$795 plus shipping and an appropriate FFL transfer fee is really a great price.  You can also use any suitable metric magazine because the rifle contains 7 US made parts (muzzle brake issue notwithstanding).  
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 8:37:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Anybody know the dealer price on the SA58 line?

Especially interested in the Standard and the Carbine.

I was thinking on the Stg58 but with the bruha over the brake, I may just opt for the SA58 instead.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 9:39:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Anybody know the dealer price on the SA58 line?

Especially interested in the Standard and the Carbine.

I was thinking on the Stg58 but with the bruha over the brake, I may just opt for the SA58 instead.
View Quote

Shoot me an email, and I'll fill ya in.  I had to jump through hoops to get my hands on a current wholesale price sheet, and don't feel comfortable posting in public.  DSA seems very loyal to their dealer network in this regard, and would not disclose any of this info to me via email.
Link Posted: 5/9/2001 11:56:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Cope!  You've got mail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top