Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2008 10:25:32 AM EDT
Hello, I'm currently looking at a 2001 black manual Camaro.  Just wondering what the going price is on this.  The guy is currently asking 4800, but I lowered it down to 4200.  It has 102,000 miles on it.  The outside is pretty clean, except for a small bump on the bumper, pretty unnoticible.  The main problem is most likely the inside, the center console is broken (as in it doesn't stay closed, the tab is broken off), and a small upholstry problem on the rear seat.

Is it worth 4200?  I'm willing to pay that price, since this is a car I really want.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 6:15:01 AM EDT
[#1]
the biggest question I would have is SS/Z28 or base model?   If V8/six speed then the price is killer if the car runs good.  If V6 the price is so-so.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 3:02:32 PM EDT
[#2]
It's the base model, and has no extra features to speak of (no power anything).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top