Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2009 10:44:21 AM EDT
So my BIL talked me into driving down to Salt Lake with him to see the Australian Pink Floyd Show. I was not very excited about it, but tickets were only 10 bucks so I figured "whatever".  (I guess some people paid 40 or 50 bucks, but we got some radio promotion deal) I love Pink Floyd, but I'm really not fan of cover bands.

Let's just say, I was pleasantly surprised. There was a great turnout at a really nice outdoor venue. And they really put a lot of effort into the show. They sounded just lie the real thing and had a really good stage/light show. If they come back through, I will go again and take the wife. Maybe even the kids. Anyway, if they come near your town and you are a Pink Floyd fan I would definately check them out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top