Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 6:41:08 PM EST
I did right by W! Anyone else get a call?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:48:59 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/8/2004 6:49:48 PM EST by 2whiskeyP]
I think we did too but the dang wife hung up on him!! We normally don't take too well to then damned phone solicitation people but he said something about an election pole and her reaction was to spout off some kind of un-ladylike profanity and tell him to piss off.

I would have actually liked to participate if it was indeed genuine. No sKerry bullshit though. I'da gotten pretty pissed about a solicitater.....
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:53:01 PM EST
Mine was automated. Took about 10min. Lots and lots of questions. It didn't seem to be slanted in one direction or another.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:57:35 PM EST

Originally Posted By 2whiskeyP:
I think we did too but the dang wife hung up on him!! We normally don't take too well to then damned phone solicitation people but he said something about an election pole and her reaction was to spout off some kind of un-ladylike profanity and tell him to piss off.

I would have actually liked to participate if it was indeed genuine. No sKerry bullshit though. I'da gotten pretty pissed about a solicitater.....

Pass some of that sour mash my way, pops! You've been hittin' the bottle, eh?

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:23:08 PM EST
I only have a cell I never get calls like that.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:29:48 AM EST
I reject all phone solicitation.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:36:27 AM EST

Originally Posted By GunLvrPHD:
I reject all phone solicitation.

GunLvr

Normally, I do also, but perception is the name of the game these days and GW can use the help my 10min cost me.
Top Top