Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 5/13/2002 8:15:56 PM EDT
Yes its a joke. Have had it for years and just found it. Came out around the time of "dont ask dont tell" policy. Hope you like it. Falling fairies from the sky, I broke my nail, Oh I could cry, Don't you like how my tush sways? We are the Fags of the QUEEN BERETS bill clinton's words upon my ears, "You guys have rights. Be proud you queers." I once was scared, now I'm okay, Cause I'm a FAG in the QUEEN BERETs. Put a silver earclip on my left nut I love the pain, now spank my butt. The way you walk is awfully cute, I sure would like to pack YOUR shute. This Army stuff is awfully slick, Free meals and clothes and lots of dick, When I retire; I'll still get paid, I thank you bill, from the QUEEN BEREETS! Its a joke and take it as one. It has no other meaning. Steve
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 8:28:45 PM EDT
I challenge you to go to Ft Bragg, NC on a friday night. Go into any bar or nightclub in town and sing that song. Lets see how many dont ask dont tell clinton fans greet you.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 8:30:28 PM EDT
In fact, I dare you! If you dont, you dont have a hair on your ass.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 9:00:15 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Ken226: In fact, I dare you! If you dont, you dont have a hair on your ass.
View Quote
oooooh! i'm tso tscared...
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 5:44:33 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Ken226: In fact, I dare you! If you dont, you dont have a hair on your ass.
View Quote
The question is one of protocol. Will he go for the "Double Dare" or escalate right to the "Double Dog Dare"? Let's wait and see.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 5:52:25 AM EDT
Yes, but will it go all the way to the infamous "Triple-Dog-Dare"? the_reject
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 6:14:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/14/2002 6:15:31 AM EDT by Benjamin0001]
[shock] [size=3] NOT THE TRIPLE-DOG-DARE! I HAVE SEEN MANY AN ACT COMMITTED IN THE NAME OF THE TRIPLE-DOG-DARE. THAT ONLY OCCURS WHEN YOU ARE ASKED TO GO FACE DEATH ITSELF![/size=3] RUNS AND HIDES [peep]
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 7:27:23 AM EDT
Ballad of the Green Flight Pay (To the tune of "The Ballad of the Green Berets") Silver wings upon my chest Fly my Cobra above the rest I can make more dough that way But I can't wear no Green Beret Jesus sandals upon his feet Some folks call him Sneaky Pete Sneaks around the woods all day And he wears that Green Beret It's no jungle flora for me I've never seen a rubber tree One thousand men will take the test While I fly home and take a rest And as I fly my Cobra home I'll leave them out there so all alone But that is where "Berets" belong Deep in the jungles writing songs And when my little boy is grown Don't leave him out there all alone But let him fly and give him pay 'Cause he can't spend no Green Beret And when my little boy is old His silver wings all lined with gold He'll also wear a Green Beret In the big parade on Saint Patrick's Day Aviator [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 7:35:50 AM EDT
Lmao, aviator.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 7:39:47 AM EDT
Too funny aviator... Better than the Queen Berets version... the_reject
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 10:57:41 AM EDT
Okay, I triple dog dare you!
Top Top