Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2004 7:16:24 AM EDT
Just like HBO.

if you wanna see some cussing, explosions and gratuitous sex you have to pay a little extra.

can the same go for the news? totally uncensored, real life news coverage.

i dont see why the media wants to play censorship mommy with our counrty and it has bothered me that the latest Burg murder has not been broadcasted for the country to see.

I for one  would like to see an all balls news network that has an anything goes outlook in world events.

think for a moment.  there are countless cameramen in war torn countries taking video of carbombings, terror attacks, wars in afgan and iraq. yet when there is coverage on the story, they play a small 15 second clip and run with it for a month!

this is a typical clip:
a guy running up a street with a gun.
a guy firing a machine gun out of a hole in the wall.
a nightvision shot showing rounds fired.

it must be easy to be an american news network cameraman. get one of those easy 15 second shots, pack it up, and go home.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top