Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/13/2004 7:13:42 AM EST
on all your inventory......WHY?

IN dallas there is a good number of Preban dealers who would frankly call you stupid for thinking the AWB would sunset......

The next gun show I can wait to see these exact individuals so i can smile smuggly in the face and say......................................................................................Nothing!

There is one MAG dealer at Dallas shows Big fat slob of a notherner who would tell you to your face that your stupid to think it will end and then tell you to get lost......same fool that havd Glock mags for 80-90 dollars..

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:21:10 AM EST
Now come on ! ! All Yanks ain't stupid ! !

Hello 1ar' ! ! ! !

Yep - - - saw the same dopes here in Ohio over the weekend, at the local toy show ! !

One "dealer" was telling a guy that he could not put a hi-cap mag in his Beretta 92 because it was a "post ban" pistol ! ! STUPID ! ! ! ! !

And there were a few vendors with hi-caps at high prices -- but not all vendors. I was able to pick up four "almost new" genuine Sig hi-cap mags for $25 each.

I was very happy with my purchase.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:26:14 AM EST
Actually I plan on seeing some good vendors at the Fun Show. There is one guy that assembles uppers and lowers on the spot. I bet he will have lots of work to do. He will be very busy. I wonder if he has a threading device!
Top Top