Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2004 7:45:42 PM EDT
Okay, I am not a Computer Noob.... just a Internet Computer Noob (for the most part). I saw a thread awhile back but couldn't relocate it when I needed it, about hosting your pictures so you can post them in threads. How do I do this? Any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:30:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to a site like Photobucket.com and sign up for a free photohosting account.   Upload the photos you want to post from you harddrive to the photohosting site.  You then copy the URL of your photo (it will be in a box below your photo on the Photobucket site) and when you post a reply to a thread and you want your picture posted you click on the image button below the area you are typing your post and copy the photo URL into the box that pops up.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:33:22 PM EDT
[#2]
If you right click my picture above and then click on properties you will see the URL of the picture and then you can post a reply and paste that URL in the image area and you will post a copy of my picture in your reply.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:12:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Go to a site like Photobucket.com and sign up for a free photohosting account.   Upload the photos you want to post from you harddrive to the photohosting site.  You then copy the URL of your photo (it will be in a box below your photo on the Photobucket site) and when you post a reply to a thread and you want your picture posted you click on the image button below the area you are typing your post and copy the photo URL into the box that pops up

Quoted:
If you right click my picture above and then click on properties you will see the URL of the picture and then you can post a reply and paste that URL in the image area and you will post a copy of my picture in your reply.

Are you sure ?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:28:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 12:31:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh boy, the photoshoppers decided to drop in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top