Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2003 6:08:59 PM EDT
I like how you walk around with a shovel hitting people!!

is the full version worth the money?
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:10:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes it is worth the money. I like to go around with my pants unzipped and pee on people of they laugh at me. The police don't like that too much though.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:25:19 PM EDT
[#2]
you can extend the demo playtime until you go buy it

bring down the console (usually ~)
then type in..

set gamestate demotime 9999999
you should now have well over 2 hours to play the game
have fun!
sissy
alamode
packnheat
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:32:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 7:36:00 PM EDT
[#4]
you guys talking about Postal [i]2[/i]  ?

heres a NO WAIT FAST url

[url]http://files.worthplaying.com/files/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=41[/url]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:09:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Update- I played it a couple of times and got real bored of it, its kinda like Old Duke Nukem.

not realy worth the d/l
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:30:26 PM EDT
[#6]
The demo is fun for a while, but then you get tired of it

I might get a copy of the full version from a friend or reletive, as its a fun way to releave stress
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:37:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I like when you have to visit your uncles compound. I wish the Patch would come out Multi player will really extend postal II's life.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top