Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2002 11:44:17 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 11:49:52 AM EDT
[#1]
If you get a mailbox like this and rip off the door he'll have to do something else with it. Problem solved [:)]

[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:8JkSRaSpI5YC:www.2mbit.com/~bruns/photo/mailbox.jpg[/img]

[b]Seriously, why don't you just ask him to leave stuff on the door? You could bend the truth and tell him that you get a lot of BATF registered items in the mail and that you would hate for any of it get stolen and the FBI to have to start an investigation over it.[/b]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 11:56:17 AM EDT
[#2]
You know this guy might go postal if you file a complaint on him.  Just a thought. [;)]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 11:59:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You know this guy might go postal if you file a complaint on him.  Just a thought. [;)]
View Quote

This guy's got a point. Good luck on not getting a mail bomb or some anthrax. [:)]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 12:28:17 PM EDT
[#4]
At least yours will leave the package , mine blows his/her horn, and if I don't hear it will leave a pick it up at the post office note, I think the word is LAZY !
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 1:29:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Get your AR out, he will go POSTAL on you!
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 8:35:12 PM EDT
[#6]
You guys must be rural,these guys are from the old school,where people allways waved to everybody they met.     And all people thought of mail as personal(but not their three party phone line).       Well things have changed,haven't they?

A good Christmass gift and a little chat,you guys will have some kind of plan.

Oh to be rural again!     Bob    [8D]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 8:58:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Mine is not from the old school.He's a 300 lb. retarded Federal Parasite! I get neighbors mail and they get mine. We have do redeliver amongst ourselves. He leaves the door open when it rains so everything is wet or laying in the water at the curb or swept down the curb. I have bills missing and also other mail. I have yet to get a package as he just leaves the pink slip. He won't deliver if the daughters car is within 15 feet of the box and won't get out of his jeep which is why he's a fvckin whale. I've complained and so have the neighbors but he's still fvckin up the deliveries. Freakin dickhead! Hey lets raise the price of stamps again to a buck each so we can pay these slugs more! Geez! [:(!]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 9:42:52 PM EDT
[#8]
If it makes you feel better, there is a street that has a similar name to the one I live on and the house with the same number would get my mail often enough to be a nuisance (and vice versa).

Well before the family moved, the daughter or granddaughter moved a year or two before that so it was the old lady (the young girl was good about getting the mail to you).  The lady would take the mail and instead of putting it [i]in[/i] the box she would just place it on top.  Took about month to finally figure out why our mail would end up in the street or be about 3 houses down.

Finally ended up getting a PO Box at the PO.  In many ways its been better...can go on vacation and not have to bug a neighbor to get your mail and stuff.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 9:50:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 11:53:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Get yourself a really,really big mailbox,I know this won't make up for the piece of shit you have on your route,but might just be the last straw of a deccent man before he goes Postal.

Know what I mean?

Good luck  Bob [8D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top