Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2004 1:48:52 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:00:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I think so had a package that came from WV to Texas that I was following it was inside my house before they updated their data. UPS seem better in that respect also had to wait for an e-mail from USPS to show anything which was BS.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:36:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Its usually updated a few days after I recieve my package.  It sucks.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:46:31 AM EDT
[#3]
USPS tracking BLOWS!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:27:30 AM EDT
[#4]

If it's just a DC # then it will only show the last time it was scanned at a hub and eventually about a day after it was delivered.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:17:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Tracking is normally for the benefit of the shipper. Once you understand that, you'll realize the shipper simply wants confirmation that it was delivered so the transaction cannot be repudiated. It doesn't matter to him the exact date it arrived, so if the tracking systems are a little late in updating their data, no one cares (except the recipient).
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:37:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Its usually updated a few days after I recieve my package.  It sucks.

USPS tracking sux big time. I've had the same problem several times receiving my package while track shows it in another city!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top