Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2004 12:16:27 PM EDT
I asked this question in the NE Hometown forum and thought I'd open it up:

"Are pre-bans(1994) still going to be sold to us less fortuante Mass. residents at outrageous prices? I'm curious what will be the norm after the federal ban expires in Sept. As you may or may not know, Mass. recently permanently extended the state's AWB. The way the law reads I believe we will still have acess to weapons that are pre-1994. Those pre-1994 weapons should have no special value to owners from other states after Sept. Any thoughts?"

I suggest if you plan on selling a pre-1994 AR you help us out and sell it to someone in Mass.

Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:25:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd would be willing to swap lowers with anyone from a state that still has the ban in effect.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:25:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Blue_Monkey, you can also take my plan of action. Move out of MA Oct. 1st.   Many other states would be glad to have ya'.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:27:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I will trade a cast lower (its kinda rough but its in spec) for a new forged receiver. I can even make the swap now, I don't need to wait until September. Its Essential Arms manufacture.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 12:37:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I paid $1300 for my preban Eagle Arms M4C Carbine and I am looking to sell it.  FYI this is not an ad to sell, but just a comment that I would like what I paid for it.

I am going to build a post - post ban RRA Carbine and I already have all components on the way from Pete in NH.

I am not intersted in a swap as I am getting heavy in the AR department.

Just my 2 cents.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top