Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2006 2:31:27 PM EDT
I feel like a dumbass because it didn't even seem that hard and I thought I got the majority of them right, I ended up with a 80% my friend I went with only hit 75%

70 is passing so that puts us at the bottom of the barrel correct???
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:41:52 PM EDT
[#1]
It depends mainly on what test you take.. For example for RPD you have to get in the 95% for a job. I got an 87% on they NYCPD test and i called back of the pysical. NYC hires 3000 every year. whereas RPD hires 100 maybe on a big year. Also depends on if the department uses the multiple list system. RPD has sperate list for race and gender. For a black female to get a job a 70 is good enuf and a white male 94 wont get you a job. From your grades i would say retest.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:47:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top