Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 7:19:55 PM EDT
"Hopefully we are all braced for the bloodbath beginning today now that the ban is expired and banned weapons are flooding the streets. Please post the many stories that are likely to occur regarding the coming massacre to this thread. Rules are below, slightly modified from the usual GITN."

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=118x86385
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:25:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Depending on the poster this may be sarchasm. THere are surprisingly a lot of pro-gun folks on the DU gun board.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:29:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:33:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes it is
3 tombstones in 4 days man im kicking ASS!!
FREE

Quoted:
I think that that thread is ate up with a double dose of sarcasm and Arfcom infiltrators.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:34:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I wonder how many of those pro-gun folks are really ARFCOM infiltrators?  Or people who are looking for cheap entertainment and posting the most whacked out stuff they can conjur up?  The sad part is that some posters there actually take them seriously!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:36:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Due to the impending FLOOD of weapons, I have in the spirit of Noah, erected a large ship to carry two of every evil "Assault Weapon" to safety.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:41:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Due to the impending FLOOD of weapons, I have in the spirit of Noah, erected a large ship to carry two of every evil "Assault Weapon" to safety.

You better be sailing to Texas... too far east or west and you're in perma-ban land

- BG
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:57:02 PM EDT
[#7]
OH my God, the streets are running with blood.  All the DUers started their period early.  Those pussys!!!  LOL
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:58:46 PM EDT
[#8]
that's because they're all infiltrators from gun boards

Quoted:
Depending on the poster this may be sarchasm. THere are surprisingly a lot of pro-gun folks on the DU gun board.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:01:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:02:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You better be sailing to Texas... too far east or west and you're in perma-ban land

- BG

Savannah sits on the Atlantic Ocean, we aint much for banning guns in GA, I hear FL aint to big on that activity either. Them Yankees don't seem to have enough sense to get out of the rain but they aint the only people who live on the east coast.

Born a yank with a rebel heart
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:03:16 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

- BG

Make that "too far NORTHEAST",  because that shit won't fly in the SOUTHEAST.+
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:04:56 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

- BG

Savannah sits on the Atlantic Ocean, we aint much for banning guns in GA, I hear FL aint to big on that activity either. Them Yankees don't seem to have enough sense to get out of the rain but they aint the only people who live on the east coast.

I just want to know where the heck you where when I was living in Savannah until 1 June, this year.  I could have used a shootin' buddy down there.  When I was there, there did not seem to be any members in the Savannah area.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top