Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/27/2012 1:01:49 PM EDT
So they give you $200 or so for turning in any firearm right. Say the prices normalize. Buy a ton of stripped lowers for about $90 each and turn them in. the .gov then hands you back $200. Take the profits and buy a OBR.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:04:12 PM EDT
I am still waiting for one to show up around here. I have a mangled thrown together .22 with a homemade stock that is pure junk.

I would take $200 for it and go spend it towards a new handgun.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:29:01 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:21:47 PM EDT
Hell, I want to set up a buyback program just up the road. I bet I could be picky and get some rifles worth way more than $200 for some wally world gift cards. Couple buddies with some ipads for price checks on those oddities that are bound to show up and profit.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:23:37 PM EDT
i got a 25 acp and a 380 i would sell this second for 200 a piece
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:38:21 PM EDT
Perhaps I'll look again at the next gunshow for some of those crappy $80 plastic framed .22 revolvers I saw once, or some cheapass Lorcins and Jennings.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:43:42 PM EDT
We had a buy back here a couple years ago. You got a $100 card to a local grocery chain. This particular chain also has a state approved liquor license in certain stores. I turned in a junked mosin with a pitted barrel and a junked AR-7 that had a bent barrel and then bought 5 bottles of single malt scotch. The scotch is now long gone, but those guns were crap.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:54:19 PM EDT
i have an old shotgun my pap gave me with no stock what so ever that isnt worth nearly $200 to me. i been waiting for a buy back only problem is if i see a nice one in their pile id be tryn to buy it off of them.
Top Top