Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2012 1:01:49 PM EDT
So they give you $200 or so for turning in any firearm right.  Say the prices normalize.   Buy a ton of stripped lowers for about $90 each and turn them in.  the .gov then hands you back $200.  Take the profits and buy a OBR.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:04:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I am still waiting for one to show up around here. I have a mangled thrown together .22 with a homemade stock that is pure junk.

I would take $200 for it and go spend it towards a new handgun.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 1:29:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:21:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell, I want to set up a buyback program just up the road. I bet I could be picky and get some rifles worth way more than $200 for some wally world gift cards. Couple buddies with some ipads for price checks on those oddities that are bound to show up and profit.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:23:37 PM EDT
[#4]
i got a 25 acp and a 380 i would sell this second for 200 a piece
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:38:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Perhaps I'll look again at the next gunshow for some of those crappy $80 plastic framed .22 revolvers I saw once, or some cheapass Lorcins and Jennings.  
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:43:42 PM EDT
[#6]
We had a buy back here a couple years ago. You got a $100 card to a local grocery chain. This particular chain also has a state approved liquor license in certain stores. I turned in a junked mosin with a pitted barrel and a junked AR-7 that had a bent barrel and then bought 5 bottles of single malt scotch. The scotch is now long gone, but those guns were crap.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 5:54:19 PM EDT
[#7]
i have an old shotgun my pap gave me with no stock what so ever that isnt worth nearly $200 to me. i been waiting for a buy back only problem is if i see a nice one in their pile id be tryn to buy it off of them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top