Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2010 2:50:31 AM EDT
Ok I cleaned it up took out his phone number and other stuff out. My clowns have called from all parts of the world to express their discontent and his friend request box might be full...                                                                       http://www.slideshare.net/ghostrider747/skyler-whalen-sa
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 3:00:20 AM EDT
[#1]
LOL.

Too funny
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 3:04:24 AM EDT
[#2]
All he has to do is walk down to the recruiters office and go real.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 3:05:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I know a few people in Kingman and Golden Valley, I'll call them when I have the chance and see if they'd be willing to run by the place, if you want.

Unless an AZ Arfcommer wants to?

ETA: I should clarify my previous statement, I don't mean for anything illegal, just recon.

Link Posted: 12/18/2010 3:14:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I think my clowns have covered the bases and he went from "Gunny" to Douche Bag kinda funny how a Douche will give up "OPSEC" and allow "pictures" of hot girls have a go at his world.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 3:20:33 AM EDT
[#5]
I just don't fucking get these guys. Why is it they always have to be recon, sniper, shit load of medals, done "secret" stuff. This shit gets old. I freakin LOVE when these guys get outted!!! I crave it

I tried finding him on fb but couldn't

EDIT: I think he deleted his profile.

EDIT2: This gets better and better, rumor has it he also created a fake account belonging to Col Masterson. On mastersons fb page there are several conversations between him and the fake gunny.

Whalen "This is such bull there putting me to a staff sergeant"
Masterson "Good news were keeping you at Gunny, But you cant go around punching anymore 2nd Lts"

LOL! So he created multiple accounts to communicate back and forth with to try and fool people even more to think he's real.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 3:34:35 AM EDT
[#6]
He has shut down and went underground. Its all for the chicks. I few of mine used the hot girl trick and made it in but once the gig was up the "D" button was pushed.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 3:48:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I just don't fucking get these guys. Why is it they always have to be recon, sniper, shit load of medals, done "secret" stuff. This shit gets old. I freakin LOVE when these guys get outted!!! I crave it

It's been going on for a LONG time.

IIRC (?) The old 40's and 50's actor Donald O'Connor made
a movie about someone who was mistaken for a "War hero"
back during WW-II.  It showed a lot about what motivates
people like that.  In the movie though, the protagonist
(O'Conner) eventually comes clean because he feels
guilty about the praise he's getting.

'don't think that happens in real-life so much though..
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 3:54:29 AM EDT
[#8]
http://www.vetfriends.com/veterandirectory/?member=1324329

2003 to 2010 E-7

Wow, He made E-7 in 7 years, thats one rank per year, gotta be a record. Even if you come out of basic an E-3, no way your making gunny in that amount of time.

Edit: Just found this gem. Its a video of him

http://www.myspace.com/skylerwhalen/videos
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 4:07:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, but in the now the freaks come out, they want to prey on what others have done and paid the price.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 4:08:48 AM EDT
[#10]
It took me alot longer to make GySgt. in the USMC
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 4:10:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Its still taking some time to make 1stSgt.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 4:10:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Truth be told, the whole thing is just sad and pathetic.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 4:14:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
http://www.vetfriends.com/veterandirectory/?member=1324329

2003 to 2010 E-7

Wow, He made E-7 in 7 years, thats one rank per year, gotta be a record. Even if you come out of basic an E-3, no way your making gunny in that amount of time.

Edit: Just found this gem. Its a video of him

http://www.myspace.com/skylerwhalen/videos

OK, dude just entered douche-bag status AFAIC.

He may or may not have ever been a Marine but,
I had so much contact with the Marines on our last
deployment that I ended-up calling Army (MY branch)
E-7's "Gunny" (LOL!) after awhile.

That dude looks NOTHING like the awesome young
Marine senior NCO's I interacted with.

Poser dude is a poser.
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 4:23:18 AM EDT
[#14]
sad and pathetic it is, but in the real world mine has paid the price while wearing the Marine Uniform, if you want to be a Marine guess what you can!
Link Posted: 12/18/2010 6:10:30 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

EDIT2: This gets better and better, rumor has it he also created a fake account belonging to Col Masterson. On mastersons fb page there are several conversations between him and the fake gunny.

Whalen "This is such bull there putting me to a staff sergeant"

Masterson "Good news were keeping you at Gunny, But you cant go around punching anymore 2nd Lts"

LOL! So he created multiple accounts to communicate back and forth with to try and fool people even more to think he's real.

Ha ha! Sounds just like Toad!

Link Posted: 12/18/2010 2:49:26 PM EDT
[#16]
bump.. for all to enjoy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top