Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2016 3:12:29 PM EDT
Is it plausible that the skewed polls (higher % of Democrats polled) is being done for two reasons?

Possibility 1:  Voter fraud fails and Democrats see a huge enthusiasm gap between Trump and Hitlery Voters.  They see a Trump win is imminent and are purposefully skewing polls as to make the useful idiots angry and riot after what they'll perceive as "another stolen election".  After all, the polls said Hillary was a slam dunk!!  Their feels will be pained and civil unrest mars Trumps first days/weeks, in the hope that it erodes his support after being elected?

Possibilty 2:  If the Left's Voter fraud is successful, the skewed polls will reinforce the results?
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:15:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Of course...

Probably a lot more reasons too...

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:17:40 PM EDT
[#2]
There's little doubt, at least in my opinion, that the polls are skewed.  Why is another question.  I think it's to demoralize Republicans and to stop them from donating money to the Trump campaign.  

I won't rule out that some of them might be inciting violence after a Trump victory, or to prepare us to accept a Hillary victory as genuine.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:18:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There's little doubt, at least in my opinion, that the polls are skewed.  Why is another question.  I think it's to demoralize Republicans and to stop them from donating money to the Trump campaign.  

I won't rule out that some of them might be inciting violence after a Trump victory, or to prepare us to accept a Hillary victory as genuine.
View Quote

i think it is to stop them from going to vote
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:20:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I think the main goal is to disenfranchise Trump voters. You can see it working here on arfcom.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:21:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I've brought that up before.

"If we can't have it no one can"
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:24:19 PM EDT
[#6]
It's possible.  

It's also possible that they're right, and Trump supporters should focus on persuading others to vote for Trump.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:25:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Normally I'd just say no, but with all of the evidence of dem corruption, it is possible.  It just isn't likely.

Trump is most likely behind and needs to ride in a wave of increasing enthusiasm and support.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top