Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2004 8:10:28 PM EDT
Check out bestandworst.com/pages/vote/vote-53821.html    given the normal trafic level they might need a new server to keep up with our traffic and votes. From Ohio? support your friends in Columbus come to the City Council meeting on the pending AWB See Ohio hometown forum.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:11:29 PM EDT
[#1]
hit!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:12:21 PM EDT
[#2]
There isn't a single thing of good that a 30 round AK-47 can do in the hands of a civilian. They are dangerous, deadly, and if they get into the hands of the wrong person they can kill a classroom full of students. I myself see not a single thing that is good about assult weapons.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No, I don't think they should be banned 22  

Yes, I think they should be banned 14  

I am not sure about my opinion on this topic 2  

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:13:41 PM EDT
[#3]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No, I don't think they should be banned 25  

Yes, I think they should be banned 14  

I am not sure about my opinion on this topic 2  

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:13:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Done
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:22:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Okay... we need to re-establish the hierarchy in the ARFCOM Army... we can't have everyone in there mother posting "FIRE MISSION"s to attract traffic to their topic. Please, Generals of the Army... establish some kind of policy and issue system where there is some unanimity.

NOTE: I'm sorry if this is an official Fire Mission, I wasn't sure, just wanted to make the above known

URGENT: REINCARNATION heI was Gone... Still I Returned.
This is my Keyboard. There are Many Like It, but This One is Mine.
My Keyboard is a Good Friend. It is My Life.
I Must Master it as I must Master my Life.
Without me... My Keyboard is Useless. Without my Keyboard... I am Useless.
I Must Type My Rifle True. I Must Overload, Exceed Bandwidth, and Humiliate my Enemy Before He Does So to Me. Before the ARFCOM populace, I Swear this Creed:
My Keyboard and Myself are Defenders of Integrity, Honor, Liberty, Freedom, and America.
We Are the Masters of Our Enemy, We are the Saviors of my Life.
So be it, Until There is No Enemy, But Peace (And no Liberals).
AMEN!"

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:26:11 PM EDT
[#6]
No, I don't think they should be banned  
Yes, I think they should be banned
I am not sure about my opinion on this topic
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:31:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Any done.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:00:52 PM EDT
[#8]
No #51

helping out
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:03:04 PM EDT
[#9]
hit. we are at 54% now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top