Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2004 7:14:22 AM EDT
53% Bush
43% Kerry

Just heard this on Glenn Beck.... don't know which poll it was from, but it is amazing.
I would really have expected it to be opposite.

Whos' best for economy?
51% Bush
45% Kerry
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:36:26 AM EDT
[#1]
It's not really surprising when you consider their standings in the elections polls.  Bush is ahead of sKerry in the elections polls.  

What I do find amazing, is that almost every media outlet would have you believe otherwise.  They seem to spin everything towards Kerry being some knight in shinning armor for out country, when every poll shows that the majority of voting Americans feel that Bush is more qualified for th job.

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:40:19 AM EDT
[#2]

4 More Years!
www.georgewbush.com
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:51:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't find the response to the USSC nomination question surprising at all.  The pro-abortion crowd is just as scared of pro-life Justices as we are of anti-gun Justices... maybe more so.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top