Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/12/2001 4:24:21 AM EDT
There's a poll on what the United States should do with John Walker Lindh (as he now refers to himself) once the dust settles in Afghanistan. It's on Worldnetdaily.com, but you must leave your e-mail address to vote! The poll is at:[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/polls/[/url] If you decide to vote, come back and tell us what you chose! I voted for 'Give him a fair trial', which was in second place in the rsults. 'Executed for treason' was Number One! Eric The(ICan'tGetOverWhatHeDid,ButHeWasAnAmerican­)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 4:40:23 AM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: in second place in the rsults. 'Executed for treason' was Number One! Eric The(ICan'tGetOverWhatHeDid,ButHeWasAnAmerican­)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
i dont need to make my input then. at least not yet.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 4:41:29 AM EDT
Excuse me, ETH? WTF would he want a "fair trial" for, to delay the inevitable? As for as my vote - I wish they'd have had a "[b]HANG[/b] him for treason" button. The most expediant thing to do would be to hand him over to the NA & forget about it. Less time & money involved anyways.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 4:45:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/12/2001 4:39:09 AM EDT by Bob243]
Execute him for treason 66.46% (1086) Give him a fair trial 10.77% (176) Life imprisonment 10.16% (166) HANG EM'
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 4:49:10 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Bob243: Life imprisonment 10.16% (166)
View Quote
A portion of those who damn near voted Gore into office. Live off of government hand-out money and could care less whose tax dollars go toward feeding and housing the SOB forever. [puke]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 4:55:14 AM EDT
Originally Posted By a3kid:
Originally Posted By Bob243: Life imprisonment 10.16% (166)
View Quote
A portion of those who damn near voted Gore into office. Live off of government hand-out money and could care less whose tax dollars go toward feeding and housing the SOB forever. [puke]
View Quote
Agreed
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 4:56:34 AM EDT
We made a mistake in ever taking custody of the rodent! Now that he's in our hands, unless it can be shown that he knowingly... If we had left him to the Northern Alliance, we wouldn't even be facing this embarassing moment! Consider it the privilege of being a 'Roman' in the 21st Century! Americans, unless they have willfully renounced their citizenship, continue to remain Americans. And Mr. Lindh has requested a 'trial before Caesar' as is his right. Even traitors in Roman days were permitted this relief, although it seldom resulted in anything other than execution. Eric The(AndAFairTrialMayLikelyResultInAnExecution­!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 5:05:26 AM EDT
"Sir, we are not sure what happened. The prisoner was apparantly trying to escape and had managed to acquire a rifle sir. We had to shoot him for our safety."
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 5:10:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/12/2001 5:05:25 AM EDT by Royal_Lancer]
It was hard to make a decision for me. As an American I believe in a trial. Then again for me he renounced his citizenship when he joined a foreign country’s military to fight against the principles of which the US was founded. I wavered between “a fair trial” and “execute him for treason” So I decided on leaving him over there and let the Afghan’s deal with him just like the other foreign Talban’s and strip him of his citizenship. So I voted Other
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 5:19:04 AM EDT
Post from Shazbat -
"Sir, we are not sure what happened. The prisoner was apparantly trying to escape and had managed to acquire a rifle sir. We had to shoot him for our safety."
View Quote
Well, he [u]was[/u] at the scene of the prison uprising in Mazar-e-Sharif, so maybe he did learn something from that...'cause it's the very same thing that happened there! Eric The(Hmmm)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 6:35:07 AM EDT
treason is treason. I believe he should get a fair trial by a jury of his peers (his American peers) followed by a first class hangin. [:)>]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 6:49:41 AM EDT
Originally Posted By huntclubsec: treason is treason. I believe he should get a fair trial by a jury of his peers (his American peers) followed by a first class hangin. [:)>]
View Quote
Bad idea. The sheeple will take the "brainwashing" argument hook, line & sinker.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 6:53:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/12/2001 6:50:10 AM EDT by Waldo]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 6:57:55 AM EDT
Maybe I am a little harsh - but I say execute the POS as soon as we get all of the useful info out of him that we can. Personally, I don't want to see one tax dollar wasted on a trial. Tyler
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 7:01:33 AM EDT
I feel he decided it was his SHTF and he had to react. If we had to react similarly, and then lost and were captured, what should be expected? I hope we never have to make this decision. Personally leave him with the NA as a prisoner, and let them (cut throat) deal with him. He should not be allowed back into the country, nor does he have a right to a fair trial. This is treason.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 7:05:04 AM EDT
If some folks are determined to give him a fair trial, do it in NYC.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 7:11:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/12/2001 7:05:00 AM EDT by Jarhead_22]
I'm at work and don't have it handy, but will someone with a US passport within reach please take a look at the second or third page where it tells you that you can't join the military of another country? What does it say is the penalty for doing so? Kick him off the ramp of a C-130 at 10,000 feet into any handy waste treatment facility sludge pool.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 7:15:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/12/2001 7:09:10 AM EDT by 5subslr5]
Jerk-offs trial will be in Federal Court in Northern Virginia. Jee, Golly isn't the Pentagon somewhere around there ? [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 7:15:41 AM EDT
No, a fair trial would be the same if he were a United States soldier on trial before a court-martial. In some Pacific atoll, under military jurisdiction, and let him have whatever 'dream team' his messed-up family and friends can put together! How well do you think Johnnie L. Cochran's [b]'If the turban don't fit-You must acquit'[/b] will play before US officers? Eric The(AndImagineTheGeneralLackOfRoomServiceAndM­ediaPimpsForTheDreamTeamOnThatAtoll!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 9:57:07 AM EDT
I'd rather just throw him back to the Northern Alliance. I don't think they'd have a difficult time coming up with charges against him. And thats IF they want to try him. I dont know about you, but I would not mind seeing Mr. Walker take a one way trip to the chopping block.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:15:50 AM EDT
Turn him over to the NOW feminazi's.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:24:43 AM EDT
[b]
Originally Posted By Jarhead_22: I'm at work and don't have it handy, but will someone with a US passport within reach please take a look at the second or third page where it tells you that you can't join the military of another country? What does it say is the penalty for doing so? Kick him off the ramp of a C-130 at 10,000 feet into any handy waste treatment facility sludge pool.
View Quote
[/b] I believe you are correct that by joining their military he by default renounces his US citizenship. Hanging is too easy for this maggot.He MUST be killed slowly and very painfully.His parents need to watch and then they too need to f*cking die in the most gruesome way imaginable. Every journalist that calls him a "kid" needs to f*cking die in the same manner as well,they are all sh*t.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:28:16 AM EDT
Just shoot the treasonous bastard & be done with it!!! ColtShorty GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:34:07 AM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: We made a mistake in ever taking custody of the rodent! Now that he's in our hands, unless it can be shown that he knowingly... If we had left him to the Northern Alliance, we wouldn't even be facing this embarassing moment! Consider it the privilege of being a 'Roman' in the 21st Century! Americans, unless they have willfully renounced their citizenship, continue to remain Americans. And Mr. Lindh has requested a 'trial before Caesar' as is his right. Even traitors in Roman days were permitted this relief, although it seldom resulted in anything other than execution. Eric The(AndAFairTrialMayLikelyResultInAnExecution­!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
Agreed. My question is: Who would be Ceasar in this matter? Bush? The Supreme Court? (PERISH THE THOUGHT!) His Peers? (A bunch of Kalifornians!) I say 'Ceasar' should be a group of people taken from the WTC, Pentagon and Pennsylvainia strikes. Then hang him by the neck until he is dead, dead, DEAD!!!
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:51:47 AM EDT
Hanging is too good for him. His death should be slow and painful.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 11:02:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/12/2001 10:55:15 AM EDT by Sukebe]
Fair trial. So far all we know for sure is that he went to another country and fight for a cause he believed in. Did he declare/make war on the USA? Who knows at this point. If you were Serbian or Croatian and went to fight in the civil war in Kosovo would you want a fair trial if you were taken into custody by U.S. Armed Forces. Who knows if he knowingly engaged in hostile action against U.S. Forces. I seriously doubt that he had anything to do with the terrorist attacks of 9/11. By the way, his fair trial should be by the Afghan govt. he apparently made war against them, not us.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 11:10:20 AM EDT
They should of shot the bastard the day they found him. And the news should not have heard about it.
Top Top