Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2004 2:34:21 PM EDT
I can't wait for the election to be over with so I can relax, I feel like I am the only one in CA voting for Bush.

Was walking down the street today and the liberals were out in force AGAIN, the guy said "hey you wanna help kick Bush to the curb"  I was already pissed off  so I said "FUCK NO" then he said "have a nice day" and I Told him "go to hell commie cocksucker"

I am normally calm but its just everyday, "bush did this bush is killing people, blah blah blah"

Plus they were working for the beast (AKA DNC)
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:36:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Luckily I was already an asshole long ago, so I wouldn't even notice the change.

... but it'll be nice to get the election over with.  After all, we all know who is going to win, so just get it over with already!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:40:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I can't wait for the election to be over with so I can relax, I feel like I am the only one in CA voting for Bush.

Was walking down the street today and the liberals were out in force AGAIN, the guy said "hey you wanna help kick Bush to the curb"  I was already pissed off  so I said "FUCK NO" then he said "have a nice day" and I Told him "go to hell commie cocksucker"

I am normally calm but its just everyday, "bush did this bush is killing people, blah blah blah"

I feel ya.  I apparently went off on my friends last night about gun control.  I don't think I really went off though, I just use a lot of profanity and whatever when I'm getting agitated and trying to make a point.  They're so closed minded and are stuck in their ways.  They won't even try to see my side of the story.  One said to me : "Way to spaz out on everyone. You definitely sound like you need guns."  Because you know, people never get frustrated and use profanity or anything.  It's just not done.  
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:41:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey, you're not alone here in the PRK.

While I don't think Bush will carry California, I think it's going to be closer than most people think.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:42:05 PM EDT
[#4]
your not alone.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:42:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I am stationed in MASSACHUSETTS.........my truck was already keyed once - I am not sure when- but I wouldnt be surprised if it had to do with the politically incorrect bumper stickers..........FVCK this state.......but my carry permit should be on the way - pushing the enveloped with the military/leo aspect to get a full blown carry permit here

BTW - I voted for Bush about two weeks ago via absentee ballot - if he doesnt win - there will be a reckoning during the next election - can you say NO democrat majority in the Senate?!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:42:52 PM EDT
[#6]
you're not an asshole.

you're a dick, just like George W Bush

the liberal on the street was a pussy..

Kerry is an asshole.

now pussies dont like dicks because dicks fuck pussies. But dicks also fuck assholes. and if the pussies dont allow the dick to fuck the asshole,  the asshole is going to shit all over everything.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:43:05 PM EDT
[#7]
This Kalifornian is voting Bush

John
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:43:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

+ 1 for W here...I am  in CA...though my location reads TX....
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:44:13 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
you're not an asshole.

Kerry is an asshole.

now pussies dont like dicks because dicks fuck pussies. But dicks also fuck assholes. and if the pussies dont allow the dick to fuck the asshole,  the asshole is going to shit all over everything.

Genius
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:45:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Kerry is an asshole.

now pussies dont like dicks because dicks fuck pussies. But dicks also fuck assholes. and if the pussies dont allow the dick to fuck the asshole, the asshole is going to shit all over everything.

A little lengthy for a bumper sticker, but then again, if the fonts were small enough....
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:49:58 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
you're not an asshole.

Kerry is an asshole.

Genius

its from team america world police
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:51:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top