Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2001 9:18:54 PM EDT
Back on October 12 I ordered 2 boonie hats from [url]www.Policeoutfitters.com[/url]. On October 30 I still had not received them so I sent an e-mail and got a reply that I should have them by November 1. I received a priority mail package two days later but there was only one hat in it. I e-mailed [email][email protected][/email] and got a speedy reply that said
"Steve that is Odd I personally packed that myself. I guess I am not without fault. I will get you another one out tomorrow.

Sorry for the mix up

Mario"

On November 16 I e-mailed him back
"Hello, It's been 14 days since you sent this. I'm afraid that the package must have been misplaced as I have not received it yet.

Steve "

Again a speedy reply on the same day
"Steve let me find the tracking # and get back with you.

Thanks
Mario"

That is the last I've heard from him. The last 3 days I have sent numerous e-mails to him from 2 different e-mail accounts but he won't reply to me.

I am posting this so that anyone who may be thinking about ordering from them will think twice.

12/6/2001
I finally got an e-mail reply from this piece of shit. He swears that he sent me 2 hats but it's not worth it to fight it out with the credit card company. He says that he is refunding my money for the hat he never sent me. Like I'm supposed to believe him now. I hope someday he comes up with an extra in his inventory and realizes what a piece of shit he is.
In the e-mails that he sent me he lies at least twice. First he says that he will be sending me the other one the next day. Then when 2 weeks go by and I have to e-mail him again, he tells me that he will check the tracking number and get back to me.(He never sent the second package) Then the pos has the balls to call me a liar.

Steve
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 11:02:47 PM EDT
[#1]
call your credit card company and dispute the charge, then sent them a certified letter telling them you have been billed for services not rendered and verybally abused and called a liar by the offending business.
It might seem petty, amd take a few minutes.  But, the pain in the ass it will cause this miserable SOB is worth every penny.  It puts him on the hotseat.
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 5:06:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Call the CC co.Dispute the charges.Say you never recieved what you paid for......right? Fukers hate when you fuke'em!....I'd personally dispute .01 if these aholes did it to me.It figures its "policeoutfitters"..coppers are always lookng for a angle to exploit....but then so are most people,but the coppers think they know the law[rolleyes]and think its below them.
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 5:51:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Mags, you do realize that REAL police don't sell clothing, knives and boonie hats?  Check out their website while you are at it.  Overpriced junk more suitable for a flea market than police work.  Some of the prices are 30% over what you would pay from a genuine police supply.
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 6:09:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I note that the dude is selling his business on gunbroker for the tidy sum of $19,000. I would advise you to do whatever you plan to do SOON.
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 8:43:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Mags, you do realize that REAL police don't sell clothing, knives and boonie hats?  Check out their website while you are at it.  Overpriced junk more suitable for a flea market than police work.  Some of the prices are 30% over what you would pay from a genuine police supply.
View Quote
.....I know a few  copper supply places are run bye retired coppers,and if they are selling CRAP, only to civies, then it might just be coppers.

...but then the coppers in my area
got their unions interest in ventures youd never expect them invested in.       Who knows? Who cares? not me!
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 9:18:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Dispute it NOW!!!  Instant_Karma is right.....
[url]http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=2627028[/url]

Nuckles.   [smash]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top