Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2006 10:17:24 AM EDT
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,184883,00.html

Sheriff Howard Smith of the Spotsylvania County Sheriff's Office said the detectives are only doing what has to be done in order to put a case together and nail down a conviction — adding that there's nothing new or illegal about it.

However, County Supervisor Henry Connors Jr. said it's time to put a stop to on-the-clock tickle time.

"The bottom line is, while we want to shut down places of ill repute, I don't think we want to promote ill moral behavior among our law enforcement officials," he said.

Many analysts have expressed shock at the sheriff's defense of the "necessary" kneading.

"I can't believe the sheriff is still defending this policy, I promise you, he won't be defending it much longer," NBC12 legal analyst Steven Benjamin said.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:17:55 AM EDT
[#1]
dupage
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:18:31 AM EDT
[#2]
aww c'mon...guys put their lives on the line for the people.  least we can do is let the single ones get a happy ending now and then.  

we owe it to them.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:22:57 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,184883,00.html

Sheriff Howard Smith of the Spotsylvania County Sheriff's Office said the detectives are only doing what has to be done in order to put a case together and nail down a conviction — adding that there's nothing new or illegal about it.

However, County Supervisor Henry Connors Jr. said it's time to put a stop to on-the-clock tickle time.

"The bottom line is, while we want to shut down places of ill repute, I don't think we want to promote ill moral behavior among our law enforcement officials," he said.

Many analysts have expressed shock at the sheriff's defense of the "necessary" kneading.

"I can't believe the sheriff is still defending this policy, I promise you, he won't be defending it much longer," NBC12 legal analyst Steven Benjamin said.

WTF is ill moral behavior?

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:47:57 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:WTF is ill moral behavior?

ill morals ...maybe a lousy choice of words...

but, I suppose that cops, paid to protect and serve, going into whorehouses like paying customers, soliciting sex, paying for sex, and then fucking some hookers...

Yeah, I suppose you could call that having ill morals.
Definitely something sick about that.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:59:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't you want to get out of that speeding ticket?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:00:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Dupe.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:02:57 PM EDT
[#7]
When we work those sort of stings we wait until the suspect has applied a condom.  Thats taking it far enough to convince a jury.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:01:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:WTF is ill moral behavior?

ill morals ...maybe a lousy choice of words...

but, I suppose that cops, paid to protect and serve, going into whorehouses like paying customers, soliciting sex, paying for sex, and then fucking some hookers...

Yeah, I suppose you could call that having ill morals.
Definitely something sick about that.

I'm sure the writer meant immoral behavior.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:09:01 PM EDT
[#9]
County?  Illinois?  I grew up there!!!!

Quoted:
dupage

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:11:12 PM EDT
[#10]
been done to death
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top