BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2005 6:40:07 PM EDT
Police chief launches 'solidarity' ribbon
By Duncan Gardham
(Filed: 12/08/2005)
www.telegraph.co.uk  
The green ribbons show support for Muslims
A Chief Constable is asking his 4,000 officers to wear green ribbons, the traditional colour of Islam, to show solidarity with Muslims after the London bomb attacks.

Steve Green, of Nottinghamshire police, also wants the public to adopt the ribbon to support Muslims "being held hostage by fear".

The force has seen a 50 per cent rise in racial and religiously motivated crime since July 7 and Mr Green said non-Muslims had asked him how they could show their support. The force has ordered 20,000 ribbons at a cost of £2,000.

The idea was welcomed by Dr Musharraf Hussain, imam of Nottingham's largest mosque and a senior member of the Muslim Council of Britain, as "a wonderful gesture".
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:41:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:46:28 PM EDT
[#2]
sane people><him
sane people><him
sane people><him
him><sane people

Did I miss anything?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:47:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Bollucks I say!

Bollucks!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:47:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Steve Green, of Nottinghamshire police, also wants the public to adopt the ribbon to support Muslims "being held hostage by fear".

the muslims are being held hostage by fear?
yeah, I hear the muslim terrorists are targeting mosques
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:48:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
sane people><him
sane people><him
sane people><him
him><sane people

Did I miss anything?

He should be tazed too
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:49:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Those wacky Brits, what will they think of next ?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:52:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Learn to swim Brits.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:52:47 PM EDT
[#8]
STUPID LIMEYS!!!

ARE WE TO HAVE TO RESCUE THEM AGAIN?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:01:23 AM EDT
[#9]
In other news, the Lord Mayors of London and Coventry asked Londoners to wear swastikas to show solidarity with Nazis 'held hostage by fear'.

In further comments, the Lord Mayor of London opined that "Nazism has been hijacked by a small minority of extremists who have seduced these poor Luftwaffe pilots into carrying out their misdeeds."

In Germany, the Fuhrer, Herr Hitler, thanked the Lord Mayors and suggested it was the Churchill government's fault for the string of bombings that have plagued London and Southern England.

"Certainly if the British Army was not killing Germans in Greece and the supporting the Zionists we would not see these peaceful Nazis becoming so frustrated at British actions that they would be driven to bombing London, which I personally deplore.  Nazism is a ideology of piece and condemns the killing of innocents unless they are a threat to Nazism."

MP Mr. Mosley's "RESPECT" party immediately agreed with the Fuhrer and issued a statement that "British Imperialism and its support of Zionism are the real evil in this world".  RESPECT then urged all British citizens to embrace Nazism.  "Jews, especially, have a special place in Nazism where they are secured and protected from being harmed outside of their special place until the time comes for them to achieve their place under the pieceful ideology of Nazism."

When asked to condemn Mr. Eichmann and his fundamentalist Nazi followers, Mr. Hitler said that Britain and the Allies had to look at their own contribution to the root causes of terror and rejected that Nazism had any violent teachings.  "We have no proof that it was Nazis that invaded Poland" said Mr. Hitler.  "I see a dirty Zionist hand in that.  And we can not discount the failure of America to adequately participate in the League of Nations.  America's decision to unilatererally act has caused great resentment among Nazis.  Basically, if Roosevelt had not chosen this path, there would be no resistance in Europe."  Chanting crowds outside the respected leader of Nazism's offfice chanted the traditional "Seig Heil!" at his comments.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:01:37 AM EDT
[#10]
How about he just turns over the stations weapons, and help them build some bombs too....then he can ask his officers to stay out of the areas they want to target.

This is why we will lose this war if we don't wake up. Start practicing kneeling and facing east now...
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:03:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Do they come on a roll?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:24:19 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Do they come on a roll?

oh man...marketing idea!!!

green toilet paper with muzzie sayings on it!!!
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:26:04 AM EDT
[#13]
We already have them here in Philly.  I saw one on a cab the other day.   So now:

Yellow ribbon on your car = support our troops
Pink ribbon on your car = help fight breast cancer
Blue ribbon on your car = I live in a blue state

and now

Green ribbon on your car = I love Islam (that is what was written on the ribbon).

I'm losing track of all the ribbons and the color code.  
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:38:10 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
In other news, the Lord Mayors of London and Coventry asked Londoners to wear swastikas to show solidarity with Nazis 'held hostage by fear'.

In further comments, the Lord Mayor of London opined that "Nazism has been hijacked by a small minority of extremists who have seduced these poor Luftwaffe pilots into carrying out their misdeeds."

In Germany, the Fuhrer, Herr Hitler, thanked the Lord Mayors and suggested it was the Churchill government's fault for the string of bombings that have plagued London and Southern England.

"Certainly if the British Army was not killing Germans in Greece and the supporting the Zionists we would not see these peaceful Nazis becoming so frustrated at British actions that they would be driven to bombing London, which I personally deplore.  Nazism is a ideology of piece and condemns the killing of innocents unless they are a threat to Nazism."

MP Mr. Mosley's "RESPECT" party immediately agreed with the Fuhrer and issued a statement that "British Imperialism and its support of Zionism are the real evil in this world".  RESPECT then urged all British citizens to embrace Nazism.  "Jews, especially, have a special place in Nazism where they are secured and protected from being harmed outside of their special place until the time comes for them to achieve their place under the pieceful ideology of Nazism."

When asked to condemn Mr. Eichmann and his fundamentalist Nazi followers, Mr. Hitler said that Britain and the Allies had to look at their own contribution to the root causes of terror and rejected that Nazism had any violent teachings.  "We have no proof that it was Nazis that invaded Poland" said Mr. Hitler.  "I see a dirty Zionist hand in that.  And we can not discount the failure of America to adequately participate in the League of Nations.  America's decision to unilatererally act has caused great resentment among Nazis.  Basically, if Roosevelt had not chosen this path, there would be no resistance in Europe."  Chanting crowds outside the respected leader of Nazism's offfice chanted the traditional "Seig Heil!" at his comments.

HAHAHA, Great post ODA

Your satire-fu is good!
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:40:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Steven Green is a fucking DHIMMI and needs to be sacked from his position of authority WITH ALL HASTE.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:18:04 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Yup, isn't it amazing what "leaders" come up with these days?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:32:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Mr Jihad can do the same as Mr Hitler

Kiss my infidel arse (with cammo ribbons on)

Taffy

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:33:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Oh, my fucking HEAD.

I can't even fucking comprehend this level of stupidity.

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:34:16 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Mr Jihad can do the same as Mr Hitler

Kiss my infidel arse (with cammo ribbons on)

Taffy

Are you seeing the green ribbons anywhere?
(they should be white, for surrender)
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:35:42 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Oh, my fucking HEAD.

What ribbon should we use for illegal alien solidarity?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:39:26 PM EDT
[#21]
England is one schizophrenic mofo lately.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:40:35 PM EDT
[#22]
For the tenth time I ask, who is going to make a British flag with OWNED written on it, cause they be owned big time.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:19:46 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
For the tenth time I ask, who is going to make a British flag with OWNED written on it, cause they be owned big time.

Would someone please do a graphic for MrClean4Hire before someones top gets chopped?

And, get ready to make one for US, because our "leaders" are making some stupid decisions too
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:32:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Britain is FINISHED I tell you. Finished.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:35:46 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm sorry to see that PC isn't just killing this country.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:39:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Did they have to wear little ribbons to sympathize with the IRA?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:41:48 PM EDT
[#27]
<------Irish

Quoted:
Did they have to wear little ribbons to sympathize with the IRA?

Reverse discrimination, the Irish always get the short end
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:43:49 PM EDT
[#28]
I like the Irish, just not the IRA
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:48:50 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Oh, my fucking HEAD.

What ribbon should we use for illegal alien solidarity?

Tapatillo Orange
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:55:11 PM EDT
[#30]
my boogers are green, i'll wipe one on their head wrap. There's my "solidarity" bitches.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:56:33 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I like the Irish, just not the IRA

I'm not a big fan of the IRA
but you have definitely pointed out another double standard
the muslims might very well win the war on terror...........
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 11:01:33 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
sane people><him
sane people><him
sane people><him
him><sane people

Did I miss anything?

Yeah...

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:26:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Beyond comprehension.  

When the rise and fall of west is written, this will surely be in there.  

Absolutely disgusting.  These idiots have a severe case of battered wives syndrome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top