Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2010 1:29:16 PM EDT
Hey, remember the four police officers who were sitting around having breakfast, and some guy walked in and shot them. . .(I thought it was somewhere in the northwest––-Oregon or Washington State)

Whatever happened with that?  I can't recall if they ever caught the guy. . . .
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 1:29:38 PM EDT
DRT'ed him.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 1:30:19 PM EDT
He got dead.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 1:31:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/4/2010 1:32:19 PM EDT by Dave_A]

Originally Posted By FudgieGhost1:

Hey, remember the four police officers who were sitting around having breakfast, and some guy walked in and shot them. . .(I thought it was somewhere in the northwest––-Oregon or Washington State)

Whatever happened with that?  I can't recall if they ever caught the guy. . . .

Lakewood PD. WA.

Perp was shot dead trying to attack another Officer, within 2 weeks of the initial attack.

IIRC, one or more of his relatives are pending trial for aiding/abetting his initial escape.

Link Posted: 6/4/2010 1:38:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/4/2010 1:39:06 PM EDT by urbanredneck]
Bad guy was shot during the shoot-out at the coffee shop. His sister and family helped patch him up and hide from the police.

As I recall, after that a patrol officer spotted what I believe was a stolen car the bad guy had been using which had broken down. Perp was hiding in the bushes and tried another ambush. Patrol cop ended the attack with extreme prejudice.

What was the guy's motive? Was he a drug dealer facing more prison time or something like that?
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 1:53:14 PM EDT
Hey, thanks for the replies. . .so there was no association with any gangs, groups or anything?  Just a random psychotic bastard?
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 2:03:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By FudgieGhost1:
Hey, thanks for the replies. . .so there was no association with any gangs, groups or anything?  Just a random psychotic bastard?

Just a violent career criminal that never should have been free on the streets to begin with. I'm sure he was a hero to some of the folks on this forum though.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 2:37:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/4/2010 2:38:09 PM EDT by jgorrmz]
He got a governor's pardon from Mike Huckabee just a year before because we supposely fit to go free
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 2:39:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By jgorrmz:

He got a governor's pardon from Mike Huckabee just a year before because we supposely fit to go free

Did Huckabee ever put out a statement regarding why the shitbird was pardoned?

Link Posted: 6/4/2010 3:01:58 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 25Chuck:

Originally Posted By jgorrmz:

Did Huckabee ever put out a statement regarding why the shitbird was pardoned?

Hukabee said he granted Marice Clemons clemancy beause he thought the original sentance he recieved was too harsh. The parole was atually 9 years earlier. Clemons was arrestred again for parole violation, then releasted again.
At the time of the shooting he was wanted on outstanding warrants in Arkansas & Washington.
Link Posted: 6/4/2010 3:05:36 PM EDT
They murdered him back.

And I'm okay with that.
Top Top