Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/4/2005 10:44:11 AM EDT
- If Kaiser Souse is so keen on keeping his identity a secret that he'll go through all the trouble to knock off the one guy who can ID him, why did he let himself be photographed in a police lineup?
- And after all that trouble, how did that one guy who can ID him (I assume he's the burnt guy in the hospital) survived all the carnage, while Kaiser Souse killed everyone in his crew who survived? Wouldn't a single shot to the head take care of everything, or did we have a "Dr. Evil's Elaborate Scheme" moment?
- How did he get caught by the police, this international criminal mastermind? Didn't he have an escape plan?
- If we are to believe, as the scene toward the end of the movie suggests, that he made up the name Kobayashi from looking at the bottom of the coffee cup, and the cops DID know such a person was there arranging the extradition, either the name won't match the record, or if it did, there's no point for the movie to suggest that he made up the name at all.

I'm sure there are many more, enough to make my head spin thinking about them.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:57:39 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:52:50 AM EDT
One of many movies where at the very end my jaw hit the floor
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 12:08:05 PM EDT
This one got me. I didn't catch on until about 5 min left in the movie... just before Verbal left the Police Station. I usually figure it out right away, but this one got me for some reason. I'll always like it for that.

That, and...

"Old MacDonald had a farm...

and on that farm, he shot some guys..."

(even if it was a Baldwin)
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:17:12 AM EDT
Oswald was a fag............
Top Top