Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2002 5:53:23 PM EDT
specifically regarding the current political environment and world affairs.

I saw some democrat congresswench from illinois on o'reilly saying how we shouldn't stomp on iraq because Bush hadn't adequately linked saddam to the attacks of september 11th, as if that even matters.

This leads to my bumper sticker idea:

"The terrorists want you to vote democrat."  Or something similar.

Also, when I was waking up this morning, I had the weird idea that saddam would nuke his own people and convince the arab and islamic world it was us to get them to all wage jihad on us.  I have wierd thoughts when I'm waking up.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 5:59:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds actually reasonable......   if reasonable is the right term.....
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 6:00:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know much but I do know this:  If the Clinton administration had acted upon the implied threat that Bin Laden was at the time then September 11,2001 may never have become the day in infamy that it now is.  Why do we need to wait till "Sodom His Anus" , levels an American city by providing some low level terrorist rat with a nuke that will not have his return address on it.  Iraq was and is a threat to all of us and should be eliminated before we have another attack on our soil to deal with!
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 6:03:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I think it's weird that Democrats are enthusiastic about sending the military into situations where national security or interests are NOT vital(Somalia, Haiti, Kosovo) but are extremely reluctant to commit troops in situations that threaten our interests or the very safety of our citizens(Iraq)
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 6:05:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Me...I just want the world to turn into a fireball of doom - an apocalypse that ends mankind's childlike reign of violence.
HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
[devil]

([:D] Is it Halloween yet?)
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 6:12:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I think it's weird that Democrats are enthusiastic about sending the military into situations where national security or interests are NOT vital(Somalia, Haiti, Kosovo) but are extremely reluctant to commit troops in situations that threaten our interests or the very safety of our citizens(Iraq)
View Quote

That's easy.  'Cuz a Republican President wants to do it.

Link Posted: 9/20/2002 6:15:08 PM EDT
[#6]
BURN 'EM ALL
[50][chainsawkill][devil][frag][heavy][rocket][spank][stick]

[marines]

(overcaffienated)Ikari
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top