Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2004 6:13:47 PM EDT
This is long but interesting.  Would like to read some other people's thoughts on this crazy shit. . .

ANALYSIS OF STRATEGIC THREATS

Here is a preview:

INTRODUCTION

Strategic threats are carefully planned threats by predator nations or groups that transcend their own normal sphere of influence and threaten the entire world with conquest and/or control. In this analysis I will discuss three current strategic world powers, which constitute a premeditated threat to world liberty, and the complex tactical maneuvers between them as they position themselves for the coming, inevitable conflict. Two of these world powers are nations--Russia and China--and the third is a transnational conspiracy of power by a combination of individuals in the West attempting to maneuver the world into a New World Order (NWO) of global control, euphemistically masquerading as a "global democracy." I will refer to the latter as Western globalists. All less powerful nations in the world fall under the influence of one of these three powers, either as direct allies, client states for the purchase of arms, and/or diplomatic allies working in collusion to further strategic goals of global hegemony. There is one further complicating factor, however. The Western globalists are divided into two main factions: a US/British faction firmly in control of the financial means of the NWO, and a European faction of hard-core leftists, secretly aligned with Moscow, which controls the majority of votes in the General Assembly of the UN. I will attempt to describe each of the three power centers, their allies, and what I believe their individual strategy involves.

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:28:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you serious?

Paranoid ramblings and I didn't even get past the first few paragraphs.  US .gov and CIA helping to spread communism?  Sorry, chump, USSR is now history.  Chinese communism hasn't been real communism for a number of years.

Not worth the effort.

Jame Retief
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:33:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry guy, my uncle is in Airforce intelligence, he's a lt. Col. and works at the Pentagon. His particular job is with Russian affairs. He speaks fluent Russian, and as much as anyone on Earth has his finger on the pulse of mother Russia. His quote to me, "Russia is sucking wind right now.".
They are in terrible shape, and in no way pose an immediate threat. Sorry guy, the page you quoted is all fairy tale.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:44:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I got this far before I quit:

… a transnational conspiracy of power by a combination of individuals in the West attempting to maneuver the world into a New World Order…

Some people – like the guy who wrote this - just have too much time on their hands.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:47:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:51:58 PM EDT
[#5]
The sky is falling!

This is a 11,767 word ad promoting this guy's REAL intention - to market "high security residences and retreats" (www.joelskousen.com/About/about.html).

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:50:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 9:25:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The sky is falling!

This is a 11,767 word ad promoting this guy's REAL intention - to market "high security residences and retreats" (www.joelskousen.com/About/about.html).

I believe you're on to something there.  "If I bastardized my knowledge of world affairs, the skewing may invoke people to buy my product!"

Quite sad and evidently quite an effort to succeed.

Sum-anum-batching-cork-sucking-fargin-icehole!  You can't prey on the informed!

When I read this writer's stuff, it reads as though he is in the know.
His background suggests that he is politically connected. And personally I have no reason to doubt his words.
I am 32 and don't have the knowledge of history & current events that I would like to have, or that some here do have.
That is why I am always reading, scanning, and searching for info on world related topics.
I am always happy when I read the responses of ARFcom members on topics like this, and I am reminded there is always another side to the story.
I appreciate the fact that I can bounce this stuff off you guys and always get a no BS response.

Thanks for keeping it real guys!  
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 9:34:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top