10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/20/2005 7:12:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/20/2005 8:20:39 AM EDT by bluduk15]
Got it. Thanks.

bd
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:19:51 AM EDT
LOL

Oooh man this will be either Good or quick.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:25:36 AM EDT
Hey, wasn't that off a game commercial on TV?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:30:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/20/2005 7:31:15 AM EDT by A-nus]
had 2 b dun

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:35:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:37:25 AM EDT

Originally Posted By klutz347:
bestsmileys.com/eating1/16.gif

+1
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:40:34 AM EDT
is that really the one?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:41:22 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BeetleBailey:
is that really the one?

Nope. It's the one with the baby in it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:42:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By A-nus:
had 2 b dun

img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/denderwuz/fMILY.jpg

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:43:35 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:44:14 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:46:34 AM EDT
Anyone ever heard of ADOPTION?!?!?!?

I know a white family who adopted 3 black crack babies from New York and things have turned out incredible for those kids.

sheesh,

patsue
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:47:48 AM EDT
That beer looter is going to be world famous!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:48:52 AM EDT

Originally Posted By patsue:

I know a white family who adopted 3 black crack babies from New York and things have turned out incredible for those kids.

sheesh,

patsue

You're right. But most people in this thread are thinking about the other 99.9% of black babies with white parents.

ETA: it's inevitable. IBTL.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:49:28 AM EDT
GUH! sort of funny, but the first thing i thought was adoption too. Now maybe if the kid looked half white then it would work.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:50:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/20/2005 7:50:42 AM EDT by BeetleBailey]

You know, that would be hilarious if he had a grimace on his face or seomthing rather than beingclearly happy.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:50:21 AM EDT
Movie "The JerK"
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:50:27 AM EDT

sheesh,

patsue

+1

It's good for a cheap joke but they likely adopted the child.

The mom is cute though.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:50:58 AM EDT

sheesh,

patsue

Of course they have. It's not funny though. The alternative is funny. Damn funny, mostly because it's happening to someone else.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:51:56 AM EDT
Dang,

maybe it's an adoption photo? We had a cook on my sub in Hawaii who ratted out a couple of MM's for smoking pot. They got off on a technicality, something abt custody of the samples. Anyway, we had a WestPac coming up & one of the MM's got to stay in port cause his wife was pregnant. The MM got back at ole cookie by looking in on his wife while he was out in the Pacific burning toast.

So, we get back into Pearl Harbor from the 6 month deployment. 4 days later cookie comes up to me all happy that his wife is pregnant for the 3rd time! I say "Damn, I am sorry man". He says "Why, we wanted another kid". So I come back with "We've only been back 4 days, how can you know she's pregnant", which I thought was a delicate way of telling him hs wife is a ho. He happily replies "We just know".

Now the MM is an Italian kid from NYC. Cookie is a red head from OK, as is his strawberry blonde wife. Thier first 2 kids have redish blonde hair.

OK, so the kid is born a month premature (weighing abt 8 lbs) with jet black hair. A yr later he's still pushing the kid around in a stroller with his little red headed family. Made for some awesome family pics.

Moral of the story, don't rat out your shipmates......
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:52:36 AM EDT
We all are parents of black babies... Federal Withholding

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:54:37 AM EDT
My best friend at work has TEN (!) kids.

His youngest is his own, 9 are adopted. 8 of the 9 are black, and one has cerebral palsy, one (6 years old) just got diagnosed with diabetes.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:55:54 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:56:00 AM EDT

sheesh,

patsue

It's a joke. No one takes it seriously. It's called tastless humor. It's not about the kid, it's about the
womenz cheating on her hubbie with a black man.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:56:35 AM EDT
But to keep in the spirit of things, here's something I cooked up earlier this year showing our very own 1GUNRUNNER and TheRedGoat. They make such a cute couple, don't they?

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:56:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Zhukov:
My best friend at work has TEN (!) kids.

His youngest is his own, 9 are adopted. 8 of the 9 are black, and one has cerebral palsy, one (6 years old) just got diagnosed with diabetes.

God Bless him and his wife. it takes a special person to do that.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:58:21 AM EDT
I was watching The Maury Show one day, and this white couple comes on. The woman says her daughter may not be her husbands. Then they show a pic of a black baby. The guy had no idea until maury told him the baby wasn't his.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:03:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:14:06 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ISMO:
Dang,

maybe it's an adoption photo? We had a cook on my sub in Hawaii who ratted out a couple of MM's for smoking pot. They got off on a technicality, something abt custody of the samples. Anyway, we had a WestPac coming up & one of the MM's got to stay in port cause his wife was pregnant. The MM got back at ole cookie by looking in on his wife while he was out in the Pacific burning toast.

So, we get back into Pearl Harbor from the 6 month deployment. 4 days later cookie comes up to me all happy that his wife is pregnant for the 3rd time! I say "Damn, I am sorry man". He says "Why, we wanted another kid". So I come back with "We've only been back 4 days, how can you know she's pregnant", which I thought was a delicate way of telling him hs wife is a ho. He happily replies "We just know".

Now the MM is an Italian kid from NYC. Cookie is a red head from OK, as is his strawberry blonde wife. Thier first 2 kids have redish blonde hair.

OK, so the kid is born a month premature (weighing abt 8 lbs) with jet black hair. A yr later he's still pushing the kid around in a stroller with his little red headed family. Made for some awesome family pics.

No; unless she was raped, the moral is don't marry a whore.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:17:25 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Nimrod1193:

Originally Posted By ISMO:
Dang,

No; unless she was raped, the moral is don't marry a whore.

Words to live by...
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:19:31 AM EDT
Guys relax. Someone sent me this story and it reminded me of the pic.

Linky

A Big White Lie
For 26 years, Dave Myers was told he was white.
Learning the truth, that his father was black, sent him on a quest for his identity and leaves him estranged from his family.

Jeff Kunerth | Sentinel Staff Writer
Posted September 18, 2005
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:20:31 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:36:11 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TheRedGoat:

Originally Posted By Zhukov:
But to keep in the spirit of things, here's something I cooked up earlier this year showing our very own 1GUNRUNNER and TheRedGoat. They make such a cute couple, don't they?

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=36527

Remind me to drown you.

TRG

Awwww. You love me. You know you do...

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:09:30 PM EDT
Top Top