Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2013 8:19:34 PM EDT
Asshole.
But he would get life for murdering an unborn child, but if she went and got an abortion, she wouldn't be charged.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2013/9/9/plea_deal_expected_i.html
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 8:34:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Lets see, murder, forgery and practicing medicine without a license.  

Throw me some cash and you can walk with mail fraud and another charge no one will ever remember. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 8:43:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 8:56:44 PM EDT
[#3]
The legal system currently treats abortion as justifiable homicide.  True story.  There is no other logically consistent way that one person can do it and it's ok, and another person can do it and it's murder.  This is made explicit in the 2005 Unborn Victims of Violence Act.

Regardless of your opinion on the issue, it's an extremely bizarre bit of legal wrangling to reconcile the two points of view (the law says it's an unborn child, not a fetus, and it's ok for the mother to kill it, but murder if somebody else does.)
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 8:59:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The legal system currently treats abortion as justifiable homicide.  True story.  There is no other logically consistent way that one person can do it and it's ok, and another person can do it and it's murder.  This is made explicit in the 2005 Unborn Victims of Violence Act.

Regardless of your opinion on the issue, it's an extremely bizarre bit of legal wrangling to reconcile the two points of view (the law says it's an unborn child, not a fetus, and it's ok for the mother to kill it, but murder if somebody else does.)
View Quote
I have never understood how the law can be allowed to be twisted into a pretzel.

Link Posted: 9/9/2013 9:03:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

The government does not like competition from the people. Do as I say, not as I do. A human is a human is a human. Only goes one way.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 9:10:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Personally, I think abortion is wrong unless the women was the victim of a REAL rape or the women's life is on the line.  

This guy is a loser that couldn't accept the consequences of his own actions but I don't think life in prison would be justified considering women can do it whenever they feel like.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:04:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top