Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2004 7:05:48 AM EDT
Warning: This practice would be considered illegal in most jurisdictions and result in a charge of Agrivated Assault at the least.

It is posted for historical interest purposes only.

http://www.texasminutemen.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21936
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:10:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I think I would rather just shoot'em.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:13:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the link, that's great
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:37:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Awesome link!

I love this reply:

Down here on the border it is a language facilitator: Mexicans are like cue balls, the harder you hit them, the more English you get and a pistol used judiciously can have the little brown fellas sounding like Lawrence Olivier doing Hamlet in no time at all.

_Disconnector_

Please check your e-mail, thanks

Message received and understood.  Check your email . . .
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:59:14 PM EDT
[#4]
nope.  Every tool has it's specific purpose.  An 8 oz ball peen hammer 'twixt the eyes serves the same purpose and you don't have to worry about any shift in point of aim/impact with extended use...unless of course, you have a set of Bomar adjustable sights on your hammer to make it look more tactical!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:02:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Personally I would be worried about putting my weapon that close to someone. They could take it and kill me.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:13:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Personally I would be worried about putting my weapon that close to someone. They could take it and kill me.

Yup, anyways, the point of a gun is so you don't have to get close.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:22:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Excellent information!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:39:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Here in Texas, it's "PISTOL WHIPPIN" or "PISTOL WHOOPIN", not pistol whipping.
The letter G in ING is generally veiwed as silent in these parts.
Good info though...thanks.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:47:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Interesting link.  I believe Col. Charles Askins gave a few points on the art of pistol whipping in his book "Unrepentant Sinner".  I believe these days pistol whipping has been replaced with ASP's and the good old stand by, 5 cell mag light!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:59:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
nope.  Every tool has it's specific purpose.  An 8 oz ball peen hammer 'twixt the eyes serves the same purpose and you don't have to worry about any shift in point of aim/impact with extended use...unless of course, you have a set of Bomar adjustable sights on your hammer to make it look more tactical!

Quoted:
Interesting link. I believe Col. Charles Askins gave a few points on the art of pistol whipping in his book "Unrepentant Sinner". I believe these days pistol whipping has been replaced with ASP's and the good old stand by, 5 cell mag light!

Hmm......I think my maglight needs sights....
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:11:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Rednecks are funny as shit

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top