Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/8/2004 6:05:48 AM EST
Warning: This practice would be considered illegal in most jurisdictions and result in a charge of Agrivated Assault at the least.

It is posted for historical interest purposes only.

http://www.texasminutemen.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21936
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:10:05 AM EST
I think I would rather just shoot'em.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:13:13 AM EST
Thanks for the link, that's great
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:37:51 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/8/2004 6:10:58 PM EST by _disconnector_]
Awesome link!

I love this reply:

Down here on the border it is a language facilitator: Mexicans are like cue balls, the harder you hit them, the more English you get and a pistol used judiciously can have the little brown fellas sounding like Lawrence Olivier doing Hamlet in no time at all.

_Disconnector_

Please check your e-mail, thanks

Message received and understood. Check your email . . .
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:59:14 PM EST
nope. Every tool has it's specific purpose. An 8 oz ball peen hammer 'twixt the eyes serves the same purpose and you don't have to worry about any shift in point of aim/impact with extended use...unless of course, you have a set of Bomar adjustable sights on your hammer to make it look more tactical!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:02:12 PM EST
Personally I would be worried about putting my weapon that close to someone. They could take it and kill me.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:13:09 PM EST

Originally Posted By Combat_Jack:
Personally I would be worried about putting my weapon that close to someone. They could take it and kill me.

Yup, anyways, the point of a gun is so you don't have to get close.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:22:59 PM EST
Excellent information!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:39:07 PM EST
Here in Texas, it's "PISTOL WHIPPIN" or "PISTOL WHOOPIN", not pistol whipping.
The letter G in ING is generally veiwed as silent in these parts.
Good info though...thanks.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:47:42 PM EST
Interesting link. I believe Col. Charles Askins gave a few points on the art of pistol whipping in his book "Unrepentant Sinner". I believe these days pistol whipping has been replaced with ASP's and the good old stand by, 5 cell mag light!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:59:27 PM EST

Originally Posted By Colt45guy:
nope. Every tool has it's specific purpose. An 8 oz ball peen hammer 'twixt the eyes serves the same purpose and you don't have to worry about any shift in point of aim/impact with extended use...unless of course, you have a set of Bomar adjustable sights on your hammer to make it look more tactical!

Originally Posted by Henny:
Interesting link. I believe Col. Charles Askins gave a few points on the art of pistol whipping in his book "Unrepentant Sinner". I believe these days pistol whipping has been replaced with ASP's and the good old stand by, 5 cell mag light!

Hmm......I think my maglight needs sights....
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:11:26 PM EST
Rednecks are funny as shit

Top Top