Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2013 4:21:16 AM EDT
So my wife loves pinterest but it ends up being annoying because many of the "projects" end up being a waste of time and/or money because they fail or look like crap.  Anyway, she has a good sense of humor and admits that her pintrest skills are not always the best and showed me this the other day.  It made me LOL so i figured i would share for any of you guys that have wives "pinterest" wives too.

http://thechive.com/2013/12/10/not-everything-on-pinterest-is-as-easy-as-it-looks-25-photos/
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 4:31:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Pinterest Fails thread?

Yep, you nailed it...

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 4:40:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Never heard of it.That shits hilarious.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 4:49:27 AM EDT
[#3]

Who knew they had food pics on The Chive?  When I first learned of that site, I burned through my months allotment of data in two days at work surfing it on my phone.      
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 4:55:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Wipes tears from eyes.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 4:55:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So my wife loves pinterest but it ends up being annoying because many of the "projects" end up being a waste of time and/or money because they fail or look like crap.  Anyway, she has a good sense of humor and admits that her pintrest skills are not always the best and showed me this the other day.  It made me LOL so i figured i would share for any of you guys that have wives "pinterest" wives too.

http://thechive.com/2013/12/10/not-everything-on-pinterest-is-as-easy-as-it-looks-25-photos/
View Quote

God isn't that the truth. My SO convened me to build some deck furniture from Pinterest. I kept on telling her structurally it is going to really weak, she wouldn't listen so went and bought about 200 bucks of 1X4's and stacked them out in the garage to make 6 chairs. I built them even adding structural enhancements. The revealtion to my orginal thesis came to te forefront when here 350 lb cousin came for a cookout and set down on one of the chairs and it snapped like a twig lol.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 4:58:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:09:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

God isn't that the truth. My SO convened me to build some deck furniture from Pinterest. I kept on telling her structurally it is going to really weak, she wouldn't listen so went and bought about 200 bucks of 1X4's and stacked them out in the garage to make 6 chairs. I built them even adding structural enhancements. The revealtion to my orginal thesis came to te forefront when here 350 lb cousin came for a cookout and set down on one of the chairs and it snapped like a twig lol.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

well, in your defense, not many chairs can support a 350 pound cousin!
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:44:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Pinterest Fails thread?

Yep, you nailed it...

View Quote

touche
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:45:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Yep, there is a whole site dedicated to it, and it does remind me of my wife as well.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:45:42 AM EDT
[#10]

that is the one that got me...wtf it looks like a top set of dentures as its mouth, LOL!
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:49:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 6:17:28 AM EDT
[#12]
From the Mrs..

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top