Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2001 11:19:08 AM EDT
Gay gun rights group would be just the thing to spearhead opposition to the obviously discriminatory gun laws being promulgated in cities across the U.S.  Like to see Chuck, Diane, and Barbara Boxer take them on.

[url]www.pinkpistols.com/[/url]

Pick on someone your own caliber......
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 11:32:33 AM EDT
[#1]
The group is doing some great work here in MA, just so happens that _the_ most virulent anti-gun state senator is a lesbian, which is awfully funny when they claim she is unfair to gays.

Link Posted: 4/25/2001 11:58:59 AM EDT
[#2]
This has GOT to have some of the more virulant anti-gay members of this site wondering whether to sh*t or go blind!

"They're gay, and I want them to go away.....But wait!! They strongly support the 2nd Amendment just like I do!.....ummmm...oooohh...head hurts...exploding-"

He who is my enemy's enemy is my ally?
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 12:24:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Excellent.  I would love to see more groups like this (minority and such) to try and break down the gun-toting white male redneck stereotype.
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 2:32:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Indeed, it is good to note that EVERYONE has a God given right to self defense... even those that choose to not follow God's ways.

One of my fine shooting buddies is Korean (he won't say North or South...), and while he is a redneck, nobody at the range knows.  It's wonderful to shoot with him, as he is a good shot, and a great guy to deal with.  If the good ole' boys can't accept the other guys at the range, perhaps they need to rethink their own stance on freedom.

Hmmm...  Freedom has been a good motto, but perhaps a better motto is...  "FREEDOM FOR ALL!"
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 3:07:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top