Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2002 3:00:47 PM EDT
[url=http://home.attbi.com/~durk18/PILOTGUNS.mpeg]This[/url] will probably kill my personal bandwidth but i had to share. [:)]  hope it wasnt posted recently.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 3:04:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Anybody want to post a transcript?

My media stuff has been acting up lately.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 3:42:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Anybody want to post a transcript?

My media stuff has been acting up lately.
View Quote

"Good afternoon this is your pilot speaking with a little in flight information.

Coming up on your left we're going to be catching a glimpse of the Grand Canyon, on the right you can see the Hoover Dam in a few minutes. We're flying at an altitude of 37,000 feet and our airspeed is 400 miles per hours.

Couple little facts here i'm packing a Colt King Cobra thats a 357 caliber firearm with a black rubber grip and a 6 inch barrel, also the co-pilot is carrying a Kimber Custom Defense pistol with all of the bells and whistles you'd expect from a custom gun of that kind with an alloy frame and bevel treatment on the entire gun and our Chief Flight Attendant Roger has a Ruger Bearcat that 22 with a hand fluted cylinder.

All three are capable of piercing body armor at a distance of upto 27 feet and can put a hole in human bone and flesh the size of the Grand canyon, which by the way is coming up on the left hand side of the plane. So just sit back and relax and enjoy the rest of the flight"

Is this real???? What's the source???
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 4:00:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Is this real???? What's the source???
View Quote

Nope... just a funny someone made.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 4:02:04 PM EDT
[#4]
i doubt its real.  a friend e-mailed it to me today.  i thought it was funny and figured you guys might get a kick out of it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 4:16:59 PM EDT
[#5]
That is the GREASEMAN!!! Every day 6-10 @
[url]www.dcradio700.com[/url]  The guy is a hoot, does some good bits, "The Lawman", "Sgt. Fury"...he's been around a while and is pro gun!
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 4:42:36 PM EDT
[#6]
The greaser is still around, That's cool! He is a funny guy, I used to listen to him in NYC, but the liberals chased him off the air because I haven't heard him in years.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 4:44:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Oneshot,

Yeah, he's still around and as good as ever.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 4:47:46 PM EDT
[#8]
That was absolutely superb! Thank you!
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 5:19:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 5:26:39 PM EDT
[#10]
I thought it was some kinda joke, funny that its the greaseman of all things.

AR15.com member Sheldon is a friend of mine and he is a BIG fan of the greaseman.

I was wondering where he was at these days after that big incident.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top