Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 3:28:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Come on y'all... stop LOL'ing over a two year old child being beaten to death, okay?
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 3:43:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There is a record number of retarded threads on the GD lately.
View Quote

When this site is over run with trolls, high school kids, and socially challenged fat guys, this is what you get.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 3:46:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Story reminds me of a lion pride scenario.  New male moves in/kills former alpha male, then proceeds to kill the young of the previous male.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 3:50:52 AM EDT
[#4]
He May Not Be The Father After All

when he previously heard he may be the father
View Quote

The mother of the boy thought he was another man’s son until she tried to collect child support. She had a paternity test done so she could force him to help support the child but the test came up negative. Then remembering her sexual encounter with Peterson she reached out to him.
View Quote

That's pretty sad.

Adrian Peterson Met His Son For The First Time Just Before He Died

The Minnesota Vikings running back was reportedly approached by the child’s mother, Ann “Ashley” Doohen, about three months ago with news that he was the father of her two-year-old son, according to TMZ.
View Quote

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/10/12/adrian-peterson-just-met-son-before-death-dies/
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 3:52:50 AM EDT
[#5]
She should be charged with abuse for putting him in a Broncos shirt...
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 3:53:33 AM EDT
[#6]
This thread should be locked on general principles.

Link Posted: 10/14/2013 3:54:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

What's the point of this?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Miscegination?
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 3:56:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

I agree, it's getting about that time, everything productive has been said already, now it's beginning to be trolls conjecture and rumors.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 3:57:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Miscegination?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Miscegination?

True enough, but the way the child's mother looks has nothing to do with his being beaten to death.

Kids shouldn't be beaten to death no matter their makeup.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 3:58:59 AM EDT
[#10]
I agree, lock this down.

Nothing useful here.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 4:14:41 AM EDT
[#11]
What kind of animal can beat a 2 y.o. to death.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 4:21:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What kind of animal can beat a 2 y.o. to death.
View Quote

And why do they seem to have no trouble finding girlfriends?

If a child can't count on his own mother to protect him, what chance does he have?
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 4:21:49 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

thread smells like race baiting to me
View Quote

You have a lot of guilt.

Link Posted: 10/14/2013 4:24:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Too many Petersons in the news I don't know who they are talking about anymore
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 4:26:18 AM EDT
[#15]
IBTL
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 4:32:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's like your opinion, man.

I like the post about instant death for the POS that killed that poor little boy.

I have a lot of anger about animals like this one, this is a vicarious way to deal with it.

BTW, aren't you the fuzz?  Put a sock in it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 4:32:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Come on y'all... stop LOL'ing over a two year old child being beaten to death, okay?
View Quote

Hey I agree. I would never laugh at someone's death, especially an innocent baby. I have two (8,4) of my own, and this story really hit me. I don't want to imagine what that poor little boy went through. I was poking fun at the fact that until recently, the mom did not even know who the father was. Which shows how irresponsible she was to begin with. Some people should not have kids.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 4:33:20 AM EDT
[#18]
He found out he was the father a few months ago and did not go to meet the child?

I guess he said he was going to at some point and his lawyers had been working on dishing out some support.

Very sad people abuse children
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 4:37:28 AM EDT
[#19]
It really wasn't his kid so much as a child he fathered.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 4:40:11 AM EDT
[#20]
The tattoo on the collar area is a nice touch.

Can't be definitively classified as the dreaded 'neck tattoo', but right on the cusp.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 4:45:11 AM EDT
[#21]
There would be a COC Violation for that piece of shit that killed that baby.

I don't give a fuck if you were yourself beaten as a child common fucking sense and your history tells you that its not okay to beat a baby like that.

This shithead will probably live the rest of his life out with 3 meals and a bed.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 4:45:54 AM EDT
[#22]
She brought evil into the house, just so she could have some live-in cock. She's going to have to live with that the rest of her life.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 4:54:28 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Wait, so she goes by 'Ashley' but her name is Ann?

View Quote

Stage name I'd guess
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 4:59:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

exactly, you ever want to see scorched earth with salt and brimstone treat my kid like that, and shit will go up in flames.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How the fuck could you hit that kid... in the head with a steel bar non the less. Just insane, incomprehensible.

exactly, you ever want to see scorched earth with salt and brimstone treat my kid like that, and shit will go up in flames.

This.  Fucking piece of shit needs to die via extended torture.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 5:04:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
If you guys don't like the topic of the thread, don't click on the link.  It's not that hard.  
There are plenty of threads that are more trivial than this in GD every day.
View Quote

Of course, a 13er

Link Posted: 10/14/2013 5:04:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
She brought evil into the house, just so she could have some live-in cock. She's going to have to live with that the rest of her life.
View Quote

It will have faded into her limited memory within weeks.  Right now, she's just attention whoring with it.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 5:10:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

When this site is over run with trolls, high school kids, and socially challenged fat guys, this is what you get.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is a record number of retarded threads on the GD lately.

You forgot the stormfront retard spill overs. My extensive GD experiene tells me other stormfront retard spillovers get the point of the thread.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 7:23:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The baby momma's BF. I'm Figuring AP wasn't much of a father to him though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How the fuck could you hit that kid... in the head with a steel bar non the less. Just insane, incomprehensible.

Fucking this.

I have a three year old. I absolutely can not imagine, not even fathom, hurting that child in any way. Hell, I personally couldn't fathom injuring someone else's two year old in any way. Call me a pussy, it's just not in me.

That motherfucking piece of shit should die and his death should be measured in weeks. Put his ass in general population with "Child Killer" tattooed on his forehead. Then when he's done with that burn him to death with a mapps gas blowtorch starting at the feet.
Who killed the kid? I'm not up to speed.  

AP didn't even know he had a kid until a week ago. When told he told her he would do everything he could to be a father.

He first met the kid when the kid was slipping away in critical care.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 7:26:11 AM EDT
[#29]
This thread does nothing more than make me sad.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 7:28:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
There would be a COC Violation for that piece of shit that killed that baby.

I don't give a fuck if you were yourself beaten as a child common fucking sense and your history tells you that its not okay to beat a baby like that.

This shithead will probably live the rest of his life out with 3 meals and a bed.
View Quote

And fifty miles of cock beating down the door to get in his ass.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 7:44:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Why call for locking a thread or complaining about it, just move on to another thread that you enjoy.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 7:47:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That's pretty sad.

I thought he had never met the child....

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/10/12/adrian-peterson-just-met-son-before-death-dies/
View All Quotes
Quoted:

when he previously heard he may be the father

The mother of the boy thought he was another man’s son until she tried to collect child support. She had a paternity test done so she could force him to help support the child but the test came up negative. Then remembering her sexual encounter with Peterson she reached out to him.

That's pretty sad.

The Minnesota Vikings running back was reportedly approached by the child’s mother, Ann “Ashley” Doohen, about three months ago with news that he was the father of her two-year-old son, according to TMZ.

I thought he had never met the child....

Link Posted: 10/14/2013 7:52:09 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Fucking this.

I have a three year old. I absolutely can not imagine, not even fathom, hurting that child in any way. Hell, I personally couldn't fathom injuring someone else's two year old in any way. Call me a pussy, it's just not in me.

That motherfucking piece of shit should die and his death should be measured in weeks. Put his ass in general population with "Child Killer" tattooed on his forehead. Then when he's done with that burn him to death with a mapps gas blowtorch starting at the feet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fucking this.

This.   It would be the most epic display of going apeshit beyond imagination.    I would beat that fucker until my arms and legs were broke and my skull cracked.

Link Posted: 10/14/2013 7:57:24 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

She's hot, I guess...
View Quote
very hot imo

can't imagine losing a child

hope she turns her life around
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 8:00:12 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
And she wasn't sure who the father was.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you expect a millionaire pro sports player to be married to an ugly hog?

He wasn't married to her.  He only found out about the kid a few months ago.

And she wasn't sure who the father was.

Yup, she was living with bf#2 and thought it was bf#1's child.  Then she did a paternity test and it wasn't bf #1's and new it had to be AP's.  

Link Posted: 10/14/2013 8:02:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

What's the point of this?
View All Quotes

Voyeurism.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 8:05:03 AM EDT
[#37]
just read though the thread

Could the OP be a closeted 88 trying to stir the pot?  Sure.

Could the OP simply be posting a gossip story that was in the news a lot this weekend?  Sure.

I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Plus most 88's are stupid enough to leave commentary that pretty well outs them.

Link Posted: 10/14/2013 8:05:14 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

I like the post about instant death for the POS that killed that poor little boy.

I have a lot of anger about animals like this one, this is a vicarious way to deal with it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The fuzz?

A sock?

LOL.

Link Posted: 10/14/2013 8:07:31 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Why call for locking a thread or complaining about it, just move on to another thread that you enjoy.

View Quote

Some things need to be said.  Others do not.

Link Posted: 10/14/2013 8:16:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

My thought as well.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 8:16:36 AM EDT
[#41]
Doesn't matter what she looks like, fuck doesn't matter what the asshole that killed the kid looks like either. Situation is just fucked and there is no fixing it.

Link Posted: 10/14/2013 8:17:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I can't imagine controlling myself in this situation, AP is one hell of a man for not going ballistic and completely losing it.
View Quote

He didn't even know the kid. He literally met the kid on his death bed. No fucks given and back to work the same day.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 8:19:08 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 8:23:29 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote

Projecting.

Link Posted: 10/14/2013 8:31:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Kind of hard to be a father when the mother didn't tell you about the kid.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 8:34:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Whole situation is fucked up. All of it.  Mother's a skank, father's slinging dick with random chicks, babies being born and nobody is sure who the father is without a paternity test....

That poor kid.  He never had a chance.  He was an afterthought.

Link Posted: 10/14/2013 8:55:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/14/2013 9:06:22 AM EDT
[#48]
So the boyfriend who alleged killed the kid had previous child abuse charges.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2454622/Adrian-Petersons-son-killed-man-prior-abuse-charges.html

South Dakota State’s Attorney Thomas Wollman filed motions on Friday ordering Patterson to serve two year-long sentences that had been suspended on prior domestic assault charges.

Patterson had pleaded guilty in 2012 to simple assault in an incident involving an ex-girlfriend and her three-year-old son.

The woman requested a protection order saying that Patterson had spanked her little boy so hard that she had to ice the welts on his buttocks, according to the Argus.

She also said that he choked and punched her, threatened her with a knife and held her in the bedroom against her will, according to records.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2454622/Adrian-Petersons-son-killed-man-prior-abuse-charges.html#ixzz2hiW1bg7C
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 9:10:13 AM EDT
[#49]
The whole thing is sad
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 9:22:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Whole situation is fucked up. All of it.  Mother's a skank, father's slinging dick with random chicks, babies being born and nobody is sure who the father is without a paternity test....

That poor kid.  He never had a chance.  He was an afterthought.

View Quote

This.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top